TriZetto Director, Process Management, Business Enablement Annalist, Business Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Denver, CO) in November 2011.

Interview

The candidate selection process was a real circus. The two different recruiters I dealt had no clue of what the other was doing; they keep asking me for updates on the process. Neither one of them had the slightest idea of the input, requirements or the outputs regarding the selection process. I would go for two weeks without any communication.

Then all of a sudden I get a call, can you come in this afternoon for a 1:1…Please!
3 phone interviews
4 in person interviews

The hiring manager goes on vacation, and didn’t leave instructions for HR. One week later the manager takes a two week leave, as you can guess no instruction for the next steps. This spectacle and abusive ordeal lasted over a month. During which time the job title changed three times.
Ok here is the kicker, after 4 phone interviews and 4 in person interviews. They hired an internal candidate – DUH. Common Sense tells you to post internally first and then externally. This is further proof the manager was lost.

My advice to future candidate – RUN FOREST RUN AS FARAWAY AS YOU FROM THESE GUYS

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Lean Six Sigma?   1 Answer