TriZetto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.9

Technical Analyst Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Process was pretty straight forward. I sat with 2 managers one was hiring manager other is my manager now. The interview questions was a typical interview question, best advise is to answer the questions as descriptive as possible the more the better. Try to explain every answer in real life scenarios. Last but not least be truthful if you dont know something inform them and if you are a fast or easy learner tell them as well. Below are typical questions I was asked it was approximately anywhere between 10-20. Interview length was approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q. Explain why you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • Q: Explain a time when you had to deal with a situation that you either has to do do over and over again or that became very stressful?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager- Trizetto Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriZetto (Denver, CO).

Interview

The interview process was long as I received the first initial screening call in March and had my final interview mid-April. I received a preparation email stating that I would be interviewing with multiple people when I got to the office. I arrived at the office to be interviewed by only one person. It was the end of the day and he had done interviews all day and it reflected in the questions. I finished my interview and was told to wait until the beginning of the following week for a call. No call. I contacted the recruiter and she told me interviews were pushed back a week and to wait for a call the following week. I never received a call and saw the job was reposted. I would have appreciated a simple rejection letter instead of getting excuse after excuse for why I hadn't received an answer. I had traveled out of state and dedicated time to interview with the company and never received a simply call or email. To add to that they switched recruiters on me 3 separate times so it was difficult to maintain contact.

Interview Questions

• Q. How many 12"x 12" soccer balls do you think you could fit in this room?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Short phone interview with HR followed up later that week by an in person interview with the hiring manager. The next week back to back in person interviews with managers that the position interfaces with followed up by two more phone interviews the same day. Total of 6 interviews spread over three days in a two week period.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

Interview

The process was reasonably fast but very convoluted. I had a phone screening followed by and interview with the manager follow by a series of four other interviews in person or by phone. There seemed to be very little coordination in questions, interview style, or areas of interest.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to fill out a questionnaire. Shortly after filling that out I got a call that they wanted to fly me out to Denver for an interview. Had formal interview in a room with 3 people, 2 people from one department and one from another. Pretty relaxed interview, did ask too difficult of questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TriZetto (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone, In Person, many questions answered and asked with multiple individuals having multiple question for me to answer and not answer and that was fine with everyone as they needed to do this so they were allowed access to more information on this website

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TriZetto (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Multi step process with directors. They will evaluate strengths, weaknesses, and past experience. Talked about the company and the different packages. Most of the training came after. Pay out not discussed for commissions. Start date was fast. Very fast moving company. Multiple offices too. Met with internal hr as well for any opening.

Interview Questions

• How can you help the team? How will you hit quota?   1 Answer

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process for Claims sort of position is not very strict. It is all dependent on the position you applied for. Generally, the roles and responsibilities are within processing the claims, healthcare resolving isues, et.c

Interview Questions

• Experience details, HEalthcare exposure, Skills.   1 Answer

Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TriZetto (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I met with a senior developer. The women was extreamly cold and rude. I have never had an experience such as the one that occurred during this meeting. I think that a CIA interrogation would have been a more pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly difficult   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview and then a follow up in person interview. The recruiter kept me informed of the process and I received a decision within a few days after my interview. They asked situational questions and focused on my specific experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you and a coworker had a disagreement and how was it resolved?   Answer Question