Triad Isotopes Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Triad Isotopes Inc Interview Questions

3.5

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Triad Isotopes Inc.

Interview

A recruiter found me, I applied online and the entire process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Triad in 2014. Interview Details – First, a telephone screening from a recruiter. Next, phone interview with HR. Next, phone interview with hiring mgr. Final interview, in their corporate office with the hiring mgr, Sales SVP, Ops VP, Accounting Director, IT mgr and HR mgr. Several people conducted different interviews. The process/questions were fairly standard. In addition, they require a formal presentation x 30 minutes about your 30-60-90 day plan, PP slides and/or hand-outs are mandatory.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Base Salary is slightly negotiable. Commission + Bonuses are not.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triad Isotopes Inc (Orlando, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Triad Isotopes is Headquartered in Orlando, Florida. Initial phone screen by one of the Human Resources staff. After phone screen you will then have a phone interview usually by one of the regional managers. If you pass that step then you will be one of three finalists that will have to go to their headquarters in Orlando, Fla. There you will spend the day with a combination of panel interviews and one on one. Expect to give a presentation on your 30-60-90 day business plan. Then expect to wait quite a while to be contacted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.. Take it or leave it.

Home Office Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triad Isotopes Inc.

Interview

Behavior based interview for any position. Remember STAR method (Situation, Task, Action, Result). They interview with panels of people, usually 2-3 person at a time, All day process. begins with initial phone interview, then on site and progress with different managers in office.

Interview Questions

• Google STAR and Behavior Interview questions, and you'll be fine   Answer Question

Negotiation

If they are desperate, they will give you a higher pay!

Lab Worker Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triad Isotopes Inc in February 2010.

Interview

asked previous job question then took tour of lab