Triage Consulting Group Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.6

103 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. On campus meeting/ infosession, on campus interview, and then onsite interview. Everyone was very helpful and nice and I believe it greatly reflects the friendly culture of Triage. Definitely a job a recent grad would want.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your college   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Triage Consulting Group

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview

It was a good interview experience. The interviewer asked pretty routine questions. He didn't ask anything about the job experiences on my resume. The overall selection process was very quick.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied to the San Francisco office and the recruitment process consisted of one Skype interview with a Principal at the company as well as an on-site interview. A majority of the interview questions were seeking to gauge personality and gain insight into how I would perform when working with teams. The case study was relatively straightforward, but I recommend asking as many clarifying questions as possible when the recruiter is explaining the process. Overall the interview was a very enjoyable process!

Application

Interview

Two rounds after submitting cover letter and CV, first round was getting to know you and second round was case study. First round was extremely laid back. They are looking for interest in the interviewees potential position, not their interest in the company atmosphere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied the university career recruiting, had a first round interview at my university and then went to the final round in SF. Final interview was fun. Case interview was straightforward but easy to make a mistake on

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview

Interviewed with a president. The whole thing was very casual It was a conversation like process. He had my resume and cover letter on front of him while asking questions and chatting.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

From the initial application to the final interview, it was about 5 weeks. Whether you get accepted or not, they are really great about getting back to you within 2 weeks (some people hear back earlier than others, but the timing isn't necessarily an indicator of acceptance or not so don't worry too much!). I heard about Triage from a friend and attended an info session held at my university's campus. The info session itself was helpful to get a general idea of the organization, but I found that talking to friends working in Triage was also very helpful (if not more) with truly getting a feel for the culture. I made it past the initial application screening and was invited to interview for the 1st round of interviews. Interview was a standard behavioral interview with a Principal, make sure to understand who you are as a person, thoroughly understand your resumé, know your goals in life, and be able to express why you decided to apply for Triage (standard process).

After this, I was invited to attend the 2nd (and last) round of interviews which I was flown into San Francisco for. This consists of 3-4 interviews with employees of various ranks, which is great because it allows you to ask questions to people who have had different experiences and tenures with Triage to give you an idea how employees progress from one position to the next. I think this was really awesome because it gave a wide spectrum for prospective employees to engage with and learn more about the unique roles, so take advantage and feel free to ask questions. It's an all-day interview (about 9-3) so prepare accordingly in a way that you're comfortable with (maybe coffee, breakfast, etc), but for the most part the conversations were just meant to get a better idea of who I was as a person and my professional goals. Like any interview, you will want to prepare well. At the end of the day though, I'd say don't try to fit a specific mold of what you think they're looking for. Just be yourself, relax, remember to smile, and if this company is right for you it'll work out in the end for the better for both you and the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered an issue, how did you resolve it? Why Triage?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Day long interview process, multiple interviews, lunch with current employees, post-payment review based case study. Pretty easy hiring process, nothing to worry about. The case study is also relatively simple.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen followed by a skype interview. Very friendly and straight forward. Questions weren't too difficult but basic preparation are definitely necessary. Know how to answer questions about yourself and focus on fit within the company. A background in healthcare helps but isn't necessary. It's good to at least have a reason for going into healthcare consulting in order to answer questions on that.

Interview Questions

• How have your experiences prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I got contacted to do a 1 on 1 interview with a first year associate over skype. I personally thought the interview was really straight forward with nothing out of the blue. I personally didn't feel like I was connecting with my interviewee much though, she seemed to be in a hurry and kept looking off in the distance as I spoke to her. I felt that was a bit rude. I didn't get a call back for even a second interview which was kind of surprising as I come from one of their top universities and I also feel I really fit the vibe they are looking for (from what I've heard from my friends working there). But also not surprising because of the girl interviewing me, she didn't really seem interested in me. It is always a bit uncomfortable to be interviewing with someone who is the same age as you and has only worked at the said company for a few months...and this is the person who decides if you make it to the next level? Either way, it seems like a great place to start if you connect with the young associates.

Interview Questions

Triage Consulting Group Response

Feb 17, 2017 – Principal

Thank you for sharing your experience, I'm sorry to hear it fell short of your expectations. I shared this feedback with our Recruiting Team, and we wish you luck as you continue your career search... More