Triage Consulting Group Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.7

74 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview

The hiring process was great! I really liked everyone who interviewed me. The whole day was a great way to get to know the company. I felt as though everyone was very candid. The case study is not difficult, not tricky. Noone was tricky in the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to shift from community/service oriented jobs to a more corporate atmosphere?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Triage Consulting Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online to SF office. Skype screen. Skype interview with 2 managers. Onsite.

I am interested in healthcare and thought working with hospitals in the payor-provider space would be interesting. This company seems to be a great place for people interested in healthcare hoping to get trained in an area that could eventually lead to public health work. Lovely people with amazing energy!

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in healthcare?   Answer Question
    • What do we do? (They want to make sure you are clear on what they do and that you are indeed interested in it.)   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you showed leadership   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview

One skype interview, followed by another interview. If you get through, they fly you out to the office for a last interview with upper management. They also had a case study that you can't really prepare for.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

My first interview was behavioral on my campus, which was very fluid. It was about half an hour long, and was essentially us just trying to get to know each other.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Triage? What team-based experiences have you had? What was a time you failed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was involved in their off-campus recruitment. First stages consisted of an initial phone screen that was more conversation-like and gauging interest in healthcare and Triage (also to make sure you're not some robot), and then two Skype interviews with Managers at the firm. After that, I was invited to attend a final round superday in their SF office that involved 3 interviews with Managers/Principals, a case study, and casual interactions with other Associates/Senior Associates over breakfast and lunch. As many of the previous reviews state, the case study isn't something you can prepare for; they teach you everything you need to know and from there it's just about using critical thinking and basic algebra skills. Everybody was helpful and friendly throughout the whole process and definitely helps to make the recruiting experience enjoyable and easy-going. They really mean it when they want you to be yourself and have a good time while you're with them--smile!

Interview Questions

• Why Triage?
      Why healthcare consulting?
      Why did you choose your school and major?
      What role do you usually play in a teamwork setting?
      Can you give an example of a time where you demonstrated leadership/Tell me about a time where you were in a position where you had to delegate roles and tasks.
      How do you manage multiple tasks at once?
      What's your 5-year plan?
      Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond for a friend or coworker.
      Tell me about a challenge you experienced on a team and how you worked to overcome it?
      What role did you play in that challenge in overcoming it?
      Was there a specific time where you started shifting from pre-med to more business centered roles?
      Is there anything you’d like to talk about on your resume that we haven’t touched upon?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my school's career center and then was selected and interviewed. They interviewed a lot of people on the same day at my school's career center on the same day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I met some employees/recruiters at the career fair as well as at an info session. Some of the people there mentioned that they are looking for social and analytical skills, so if you can convey that in your cover letter, that would be helpful. I applied through my university job board and got a first round in person interview at the career fair. It was 30 minutes with one of the senior associates. A week later I was asked to come back for a final round interview in their office in SF. Unfortunately I had already accepted something else by that point. But it seems like a really great place to work. Very social people who work hard but also like to have fun.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview

Spoke at career fair, then on campus interview a week later. Invited to office for super day. 2 interviews in the morning, followed by case study. then treated to lunch and a final interview after. lots of behavioral questions, they wanted to genuinely learn about you

Application

Interview

1. Resume submission 2. Skype interview with principal 3. On-site interview with different principals. You're given "buddies" throughout the day who go to lunch with you. The case interview is incredibly confusing.

Interview Questions

• How do you past experiences make you a good candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

An initial Skype screen with associate followed by 2 back to back half hour Skype interviews with managers and a call to interview in person up in the Bay which I didn't get to.
    They had an info session after 1st round to help prep for next round which was nice. However, like they said in this sesh and what Glassdoor reviews described, there isn't really a way to prep for the interviews even with managers. They asked mostly personality style questions. The familiarity they were creating was appreciated but it really didn't feel like an interview which was strange to me and made me suspicious of the process. For the 2 back to back ones, after the first one, I was over the position. Perhaps that was the test to not sell the position and see if you still wanted it... because both managers seemed very young and more well spoken than immensely qualified as managers. No offense.
    They really didn't sell the work and it was obvious that all the extracurriculars are designed to take away from the boredom of the work. Also though I took online reviews with a grain of salt, my whole interview process definitely illustrated the lack of diversity that many complain of. No minorities in the interviewers or email threads and all fit cookie cutter look and vibe. That's obviously what they're looking for and why all their mini groups supposedly get along so well. I wouldn't really recommend if you have any sort of post grad experience or technical acumen.