Triage Consulting Group Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Triage Consulting Group Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.7

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Was a very behavioral oriented interview. Was asked lots of questions about free time and was asked to elaborate on certain aspects of my resume. But overall didn't ask me anything about my resume other than 1 bullet point. They are mostly looking for people that will be able to fit in well with the culture that they have. Overall was a great experience.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very easy interview. The management team was very laid back and caring. It was definitely a great feel. First there was a phone screening, then there are three on-site interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First round was a phone interview with a senior consultant that was very informal. He just asked me about my experience in college and why I chose the major that I did. It lasted about 30 minutes. The second round was a skype interview that asked similar background information but wanted to know about what I was involved in and what my internship experience has been.

Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I am in Virginia and I ended up having a phone interview and a skype interview. After i went through all the steps i didn't even get an offer. They told me i wasn't qualified enough, which i didn't understand how i wasn't qualified enough for an entry level position. They seemed very convincing like I had the job but i honestly think that i didn't get it because of the distance although i was willing to relocate. It was just a learning experience for me. They were very nice.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone interview which was used to just get to know me a little and my work experience/resume.

Then I was invited into an in person interview. I met with 3 people from the company: a RSG senior, a RSG Manager and one of the principles of the company.

Everyone I met was really great, nice and easy to talk to. They made me feel like they were interested in me, and that I was not just another interview.

After the in person interview I was told I would hear back within 2 weeks. I heard back within a few days.

Application

Interview

Very laid back and behavioral type questions; a lot of expanding on your resume and what you've learned from previous experiences. They're looking just as much at if your personal fits the company as they are at if you're qualified to do the job. The final round of interviews has a case study that isn't too hard, they explain everything you need to know beforehand so pay attention.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. After applying I was invited to a social where I met several analysts and associates. Two days later, I was invited to phone interview later that week.

Interview Questions

• How has your degree/ college experience prepared you to work in a team atmosphere?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process was first just a get to know each other face to face with a senior executive or manager, and then you go to the home office and interview with a principle and do a case study. Everyone is very nice and easy to talk to, and the work/life balance culture is amazing.

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was comprised of two rounds - in person (on campus) and then in-office Superday. I qualified for a first round interview, which composed of behavioral questions and a review of my resume and qualifications. The next round interview is in office and is composed of behavioral interviews and a case study.

Associate (First Year) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Initially applied through university's job posting site. About 3 weeks later was contacted for campus interview which was about 30 minutes. Manager was very nice and asked questions about resume and skills. Heard back a week and half later about second round interviews at the Midtown office. Second round interview consisted of 2 behavioral interviews, first with a principal, then with a manager, and a 45 minute 3-part case study. Both the principal and manager focused on behavioral questions and were very engaging and nice. After the 2 interviews, the case study was completed with the other interviewees with a manager. After the case study, we met with two associates, one experienced and one senior and had lunch at a nice restaurant nearby. It was mostly a chance to get to know each other and to ask questions regarding the position, etc. They were very friendly and made me feel a bit more comfortable after a long day in the office. Overall great interview experience and awesome employees

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced a challenge working with a team   1 Answer