Triage Consulting Group Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.6

114 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied through the website, as I wasn't a student at one of their target schools. There was a phone screen, followed by two 45-minute Skype interviews, and then I was flown out to the SF office for my final interview. The final interview consisted of two interviews, a case study, lunch, and one more interview. Overall, the process was a very positive experience. Everyone was incredibly kind and seems to love working for Triage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Campus recruitment. The recruiter is a Senior Associate and also served as the contact person for anyone they recruit from college campuses. Applied through my university's career portal. I had an on-campus interview then an on-site interview in the Atlanta Office.

They covered the expenses for the on-site interview. It was a 4-hour interview process. The schedule is as follows: a 75-minute lunch with an associate and senior associate, 15-minute office tour, 30-minute one-on-one interview with a principal, 30-minute one-on-one interview at a manager, 30-minute case study overview, 60-minute session of 3 case studies.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for the company/how can you fit in?
      Your background/degree is in x, why do you want this position? (Describe the process that led you to make this decision to change)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Durham, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Behavioral Interview for the first round. After the resume and Cover letter drop recruiter contacted for first round interviews , and results came out a week after. Interview was not difficult, very basic quesitons.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a little lengthier than I expected (about 6 weeks from initial submission to offer) but it was fairly simple. I met with company reps at my school's career fair and after a short conversation, I handed in my resume. I applied through the career website at my school. I recommend making the effort to meet them at a career fair and have a good cover letter to get a first round interview. I found out about first round interviews about 2 days after the submission deadline.

The first round interviews were very simple. It lasts around 30 minutes and involves a short conversation with a current associate and then the primary interview with the principal. They ask questions about your resume and want to make sure you know about Triage and have a general gist of what the company does. It is pretty low stress and very conversational in nature. Know how to elaborate on your resume and do some research on the company and it's nothing too bad. They got back to me within 36 hours after the interview.

The final round interviews were set up around 2 weeks after the first round. I was flown out to the Atlanta office, along with 4 other potential recruits. You have lunch with 2 current associates, where you get a feel for the people you will be working with and get to ask them questions in a more casual setting. They were very friendly and it was more of a casual lunch than anything. After lunch, you go back to the office for 2 sets of individual interviews. These are pretty much the same as the first round interviews: very experience oriented and conversational in nature, except they are with higher up managers. I actually really enjoyed those interviews. After interviews is a case study you may do along side potential recruits. Somebody will walk you through the general process of how you would identify payment discrepancies and recover losses and the paper work you would fill out on the job. The concept is not hard, but depending on how well it is explained to you, it could be intimidating. I had a tough time, but so did all of the other recruits with me, so as long as you make a solid effort and show you understand the general process, you will be fine. It seemed more for you to understand what the job was like. Overall, the atmosphere was great, the people are extremely friendly, and it seems like a great job to start off and work up with.

Interview Questions

• What would you define as a successful career?   Answer Question
    • What is the biggest thing you took away from your (blank) experience ?   Answer Question
    • How would team members typically describe you? What role do you typically take?   Answer Question
    • What led you to choose your college majors? What led you to choose your university?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Firs there is a resume drop and cover letter due by a certain deadline. Then there is one 30 minute on-campus interview and then a second full-day interview in SF (if called back)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through a university job board, interviewed on campus a couple of weeks later. Was a thirty minute long 1-on-1 behavioral interview. Didn't get a second interview, but I also didn't show much interest in the position.

Interview Questions

• What role do you most often fill/are you most comfortable filling in a group/team project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very nice and welcoming process. The people are very nice and happy to answer any questions you may have. I interviewed for the Atlanta office starting in September and three weeks later (one on-campus interview and one on-site interview) the process was completed! It was very relaxed and enjoyable

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. On campus meeting/ infosession, on campus interview, and then onsite interview. Everyone was very helpful and nice and I believe it greatly reflects the friendly culture of Triage. Definitely a job a recent grad would want.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your college   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through the website, so the process was much longer for me. All in all, it took 7 weeks. The initial Skype screen was very casual and just making sure that you understood what the company did, and why you wanted to be a part of that.
    The First round interview was with two Managers and was just as casual, just making sure that you could relate your experiences to the role.
    Then they flew me out to their office in San Fran, which was gorgeous by the way, had two interviews with a managers, which were again informal. If you know yourself, your experiences, and your resume, then you are golden. Don't be a robot. Be yourself, have fun with the interview, and all will be well. They took me out to a sweet lunch, I got to ask other associates what the job was like, and what living in SF was like. The Case study they make you take should not be called a case study, it's more just the ability to see discrepancies and then quantitatively sort out those discrepancies.

Honestly, a great experience overall, I felt super relaxed and as long as you are able to talk about yourself, your passions, your past experiences, you'll be fine. Once you get to the final interview, all they're looking for is whether or not you'll be a good fit.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview

It was a good interview experience. The interviewer asked pretty routine questions. He didn't ask anything about the job experiences on my resume. The overall selection process was very quick.