Triage Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Triage Consulting Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.6

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview

1. Resume submission 2. Skype interview with principal 3. On-site interview with different principals. You're given "buddies" throughout the day who go to lunch with you. The case interview is incredibly confusing.

Interview Questions

• How do you past experiences make you a good candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Was a very behavioral oriented interview. Was asked lots of questions about free time and was asked to elaborate on certain aspects of my resume. But overall didn't ask me anything about my resume other than 1 bullet point. They are mostly looking for people that will be able to fit in well with the culture that they have. Overall was a great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

During 2016 Fall Recruitment cycle. Applied through college recruitment following career fair. I think only reason I got interview was because they had met me so many times. 2 Interviews one on campus, and one in person at their SF office. The second one has a short assessment that they call a case but it's not case. It's basically just a review of billable claims. Easy and straightforward. Asked fairly typical interview questions.

In terms of company culture very fratty and very not diverse at all. Seems like a fun company, but it seems for potential recruits they may place more weight on personality fit and interactions during the interview. Be confident is the biggest thing I think here.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process had 4 interviews. Last one is on site and includes a full day of interviewing and a case study. Case study is something you can not prepare for but gives a very elementary example to what we do at Triage on a day-to-day basis.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very easy interview. The management team was very laid back and caring. It was definitely a great feel. First there was a phone screening, then there are three on-site interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Met at school career fair. Invited for on-campus interview. Made it to next visit, final round interview at office location. Met with several people, group case study (individual work), ended with casual conversation lunch interview

Interview Questions

• Sample case study, intimidating if not familiar with health policy/insurance   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First round was a phone interview with a senior consultant that was very informal. He just asked me about my experience in college and why I chose the major that I did. It lasted about 30 minutes. The second round was a skype interview that asked similar background information but wanted to know about what I was involved in and what my internship experience has been.

Associate (First Year) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group in October 2016.

Interview

A brief phone interview for a get to know, followed by a Skype interview with a Principal at the company. The phone interview was a bit more relaxed, somewhat of a get to know you kind of deal. Mine was with a current associate at the company who had attended the same school that I did. This was about a week after I sent in my application. A bit less than a week after that I scheduled a Skype interview. This was a bit more formal. The interviewer was nice, asked about my resume experiences, management and group experiences, and why I was interested int he company. I was informed a few days later I wasn't selected for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What were some pros and cons of attending your university?
      Why healthcare?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Gainesville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was through my college and on campus. It was very basic behavioral interview with a manager. It was 30 minutes and the recruiter prepped me prior to the interview. She asked questions about my resume and leadership/group questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your 5 year plan? What is the hardest part of working with a group? What kind of leader are you?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

An initial Skype screen with associate followed by 2 back to back half hour Skype interviews with managers and a call to interview in person up in the Bay which I didn't get to.
    They had an info session after 1st round to help prep for next round which was nice. However, like they said in this sesh and what Glassdoor reviews described, there isn't really a way to prep for the interviews even with managers. They asked mostly personality style questions. The familiarity they were creating was appreciated but it really didn't feel like an interview which was strange to me and made me suspicious of the process. For the 2 back to back ones, after the first one, I was over the position. Perhaps that was the test to not sell the position and see if you still wanted it... because both managers seemed very young and more well spoken than immensely qualified as managers. No offense.
    They really didn't sell the work and it was obvious that all the extracurriculars are designed to take away from the boredom of the work. Also though I took online reviews with a grain of salt, my whole interview process definitely illustrated the lack of diversity that many complain of. No minorities in the interviewers or email threads and all fit cookie cutter look and vibe. That's obviously what they're looking for and why all their mini groups supposedly get along so well. I wouldn't really recommend if you have any sort of post grad experience or technical acumen.