Triage Consulting Group Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Triage Consulting Group Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on-campus. Phone screening then about 8-10 people get an on campus interview then around 5 are flown up to SF for an all day interview consisting of 3 45 minutes interviews with Principals and Managers, a case study, and lunch with an associate and senior associate. Everyone is really nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had to teach yourself something and how did you go about doing it?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Relaxed interview process. First round was a phone screen with a girl that worked there who had gone to my university. Second round was in person on campus with a manager, lots of behavioral questions. Final round was a super day in the office, with about 8 other candidates. 3 longer interviews with upper management followed by a case study (easy math, I didn't finish it though). Also, a nice lunch with an associate/senior associate. Everyone was awesome and really friendly, seems like a great company!

Interview Questions

In the end, wasn't interested in being on the phone for hours at a time, and wanted a more interesting job even if the hours were worse. I loved everyone I met though, the people there are awesome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter through university career center, and had an on-campus interview in person. Lasted about 30 minutes, questions were fairly straightforward, and then the next steps would have been to spend a field day/interview with their team at the office and do a case study and then hear soon after.

Interview Questions

• What about healthcare interests you?   1 Answer

RSG Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview lasted from 9:00-1:00. I had three interviews with three different managers. They also provided lunch at a nice restaurant where I met some of the other analysts I would be working with. It was a very standard interview. They want to learn about you and gauge whether or not you fit into the company.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Initial Skype Interview with a Senior, 2 back to back Skype Interviews with Managers, and an onsite interview with 2 managers and a principal + lunch with seniors + case study based on the work they do. Everything was fairly straightforward, nothing super out of left field. Everyone was very friendly and the office is right on the Embarcadero, with great views of the bay and Bay Bridge.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for the future? How does Triage fit into those plans? How did you find out about Triage?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I went through campus recruitment and was selected for an on campus interview. The process was very straightforward and they are very clear on how to prepare for the interviews. The first interview was fairly behavioral, and the interviewer asked me why I wanted to work for Triage and general interest in healthcare. The second interview was on site and it was a long day. It starts with breakfast where you meet the Associate and Senior Associate that will take you to lunch. It was a little awkward trying to eat and get to know my lunch partners, but they were really nice. Next I had two interviews one with a Principal and one with a Senior Associate. Both interviews were really relaxed and conversational. We talked about the position, but also about my study abroad experience and studies in college. Before lunch I had a case study that was hard to complete in the allotted time, but pretty straight forward. Pay attention to the slideshow! After lunch I had a similar interview to the first two. The experience overall was very organized and Triage does a great job at keeping applicants informed throughout the overall interview process.

Interview Questions

• If you could go back 4 years what would you tell yourself to do differently during college.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First round was in our campus career center. Met with a Principal and spoke with her for about 30 minutes. Came back for a second round in the SF office a couple weeks later and had three 45 minute interviews, all very conversational. A handful of moderate difficulty questions, but very relaxed for the most part.
    We also had a case study, which essentially is your way of demonstrating your learning style, as well as your quantitative reasoning and critical thinking skills.
    Overall, great people and a highly enjoyable day! Everyone is wonderful, really kind and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What is the most creative thing you have ever done?   Answer Question
    • How have you demonstrated integrity and sensitive information?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting with employee referral. Conducted a short phone screening with the on-campus recruiter, then moved on to the on campus interview with a Principal. Was invited to fly to HQ in San Francisco and conducted a Super Day from 9-4pm. Super Day: meet with lunch companions, two 30-minute interviews with managers and/or principals, a case study, lunch, another 30-minute interview with a principal, and farewells.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Describe a time where you dealt with something difficult in a team setting. Why did you chose to study abroad at ____? Why do you find our work interesting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

You meet briefly with two employees with whom you will have lunch. Then there are two 45 minute interviews with senior employees. Hour long case study then lunch. After lunch, a final 45 minute interview and a conclusion.
    The interviews were pretty casual and enjoyable. The case study was a bit difficult at first but by the third case it became more clear.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

-university recruiting
    -phone screen
    -in person interview on campus
    -invitation via email to visit HQ
    -in person interview at HQ. All day with 3 partners, 2 managers, and lunch with 2 associates/senior associates. A test at the end of the day on compensation and auditing examples