TrialPay Business Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TrialPay Business Development Associate Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TrialPay.

Interview

Originally contacted via phone for a phone introduction, then had to complete a comprehensive exercise that was fairly easy, although quite time consuming. Then I was invited in for an interview with 5 Business Development managers. The interview was 3 hours and wasn't necessarily difficult, just very time consuming. Everyone was nice enough (except for one female that interviewed me) although everyone seemed to think they were much more important than they actually are (indicative of the industry really). Overall it was an ok process, I'd suggest the time be cut down dramatically - 3 hours for an entry level job is excessive.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TrialPay

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at TrialPay.

Interview

Phone Screen, Written Test, In person interview. It is important to understand the business model and have a good idea where TrialPay stands within the space of mobile advertising. Interest in tech as well as desire to learn and work in a constantly changing and stimulating environment a plus!

Interview Questions

• Identify and explain three apps that you think are the most innovating.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation process was very fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TrialPay (Mountain View, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The phone interview was pretty standard. They would discuss the position and go over your resume.

On site interview consisted of interviews with 5 different people in the same position in which you are applying for. They just try to figure out who you are, if they want to work with you. More of personality test than anything. This lasted about 2 1/2 to 3 hours. KNOW THE BUSINESS MODEL and you should be ok. They all ask pretty much the same questions. If they liked your interview they will email you an assignment to work on to see your thought process. If they like that then they bring you in for another 5 interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TrialPay (Mountain View, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

First interview was on campus. Second was on the phone. Third was in the office...1:1 and group panel interviews.