TrialPay User Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TrialPay User Operations Specialist Interview Questions

User Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TrialPay (Mountain View, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied Online through their Career Opportunities website, then a week later received an e-mail from the Recruiter wanting to setup a Phone Interview; Phone Interview lasted about 15 minutes in which you explain more about your resume; and hear about the job description. Later that day, I received an e-mail from the Recruiter to come in for a on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of receiving a tour of their office; then four 1:1 interviews; one with the Recruiter; then with One of the Two User Operation Leads; then with the other User Operations Lead; then the User Operations Director. The on-site interview lasted roughly 2 hours. After the interview; I was told I would hear back within a week...nearly four weeks have gone by and I have yet to hear back from them; and any e-mails or calls following up to the interview goes unanswered. The interview process is alright; but the process afterwards is just terrible!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume.   Answer Question
  • What are cookies? Can you justify that an example of fraud is apparent in the customer who has called; based on the IP address showing consistently a US IP Address and one fluke of an IP address in Indonesia?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TrialPay

User Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TrialPay in June 2011.

Interview

My interviewing experience at TrialPay was very positive. I had an initial call with the Recruiter and was provided with more information than I expected. I was then two days later invited for an onsite interview and I met members of the team including the Director. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. A few days after the interview I was messaged by the Recruiter that I was not selected. I was disappointed because Trial[Pay really looked like a great place to work. I had a good experience non the less!

Interview Questions