Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior S/W Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trianz (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2010.

Process is simple, first technical round, followed by Management round and finally HR Round. Technical round was okay, i was asked some moderate to difficult questions. Two persons interviewed me. Both of them were nice. Even sometimes one of them give suggestion for some answers. after the technical round, he was satisfied and told me that i will have one more round (management round). Though it is management round he asked me a lot of technical quesitons. i was stunned about it, because in general managers didn't remember that much of technical stuff in tools. He was very friendly, even offer me to drink some water as i have throat problem at that time. on the next day HR called me and ask some general questions like why you are looking for a change, background...etc. She was very nice in her words, like " we want you and expect the same from you " so tell me how much hike you want..? thats a great thing i never heared in my 8 yrs of careerer.

Interview Questions

• as i was in Oracle, interviewer is trying to get answers for Tera data. architecture of teradata?   1 Answer

Current company Manger didn't relieved me due to project critical stage.