Trianz Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trianz Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.4

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Initial contact asked general questions about my previous work experience, hourly salary requirements, and availability. She told me about the assignment, the location, and whom I would interview with next. She scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager told me about the position and asked general questions about my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Trianz

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Trianz (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The company has absolutely no clue how to conduct interviews or how they intend to recruit people. Going through interview process with Trianz is extremely painful, and I doubt how happy employees are at the firm based on the HR's treatment on potential hires!
    I have interacted with HR folks at Trianz who have endlessly bounced me off from one person to the other. After having gone through interviews with a couple of people, I felt extremely disrespected when nobody at Trianz even cared to return my call for days/months at a stretch.
    I am not sure how it is to work at Trianz but HR and interview process is haphazard and unprofessional which puts a serious question-mark over their HR and policies!
    I am still in talks with them and will update this once I complete the process.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trianz (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Too many rounds ........ had to come again and again to meet other ppl... rather than having them all in one day.

Interview Questions

• You have no hi-tech experience.... how will you contribute   Answer Question

Negotiation

A little bit but not as much as I would have liked

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trianz (Bangalore Rural (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Pretty straight forward process. Within 2 weeks offered Job. Recruitment team was very professional and wrapped up things quickly. I first came to company on third party payroll. They took me company payroll with in a month

Interview Questions

• Previous Employment
      Technical Interview
      Job Stability
      Future Vision
      Ability to Lean
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated well

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trianz (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

I was referred to this company by one of my friend as he was leaving the company to attend his personal issues. He had to fill his position before leaving to take care of the in-house operations.

My resume was sent to HR and they gave me a call asking about my previous experience and talked about my expectations. They scheduled an interview in one week and fixed a time. I was faced with the HR in the first round. She was good covering all that is present in my resume. Next they put me in front of the reporting manager whom I would be reporting if selected. She was extremely talented. But as a master of my own art, was able to come through that round.

I was made to meet the director of the department. It was really pleasure to meet this guy who is very communicative even in the interview process, rather i'd say interactive. It was very good having that round as I came to know what they are expecting.

My overall experience was good and was open minded to this offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was convinced with the offer but should have been a little bit on the higher side.