Tribal Worldwide Account Services Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Account Services Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tribal Worldwide (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

My initial communication with the Tribal DDB team came from a networking event the summer prior. I kept in touch and when I sent in the application, i was sure to CC that person as well. I received an email requesting a phone interview about a month later. I spoke to the HR Manager at DDB Worldwide (who I had also met previously the summer before).

We spoke about the internship, my resume and I was able to ask questions. I got the sense that this internship was a lot of group work (with other interns), rather than working on an agency client. It's also a fairly new internship (2 years), so the structure is still being worked out.

People are extremely friendly and I hope to keep those contacts for when I'm looking for full time employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience. What was the most valuable thing you learned from ____ (previous internship)?   Answer Question
  • You have a lot of different academic experience. What value have you been able to take from each major you have concentrated on, and how can that be applied to this internship?   Answer Question

I ended up taking a different offer that I felt had slightly better content and an equally great reputation.