Tribridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tribridge Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.7

Internship Interview

Interview

They had on campus interviews after a career fair. And there were not any out of the ordinary questions. Very straight forward and to the point. Just be yourself to show your personality.

CRM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tampa, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screening from one of the department managers. The interviewer did a good job of articulating the position requirements and direction of the department. They asked relevant questions and we discussed career goals.

The next step was an onsite multi-step interview with which I met with several leaders from manager through VP. The total time onsite was approximately 5 hours. I met with each leader in a 1:1 lasting ~30 minutes per. Each interviewer asked various questions consisting of soft skills, technical and background. You are also treated to lunch with one of the interviewers. There was an exercise during the interview simulating a real life scenario with client stakeholders.

At the end of the interview day, the HR coordinator stated that I would receive follow up within a week. This was accurate. Exactly one week later, the HR manager contacted me stating they are interested but need more time to determine where to place me. It has been roughly 3 weeks since the interview and there has not yet been a formal offer extended.

Overall their process is very professional and thorough. They want to make sure that the people they hire will fit their culture, can quickly adapt to their processes and industry changes .

Interview Questions

• Describe a complex solution that you have designed and implemented.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult client and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tribridge (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. The interview was scheduled a few days later. The interview went well. My qualifications were an excellent match for the position. The exchange was quite positive. I asked about next steps and he said I would be hearing from him. ..... I didn't. I followed up via email or phone each week for three weeks. Never heard back. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• It was an informal review of my experience. We discussed relevant work examples. We also went over salary requirements.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I had a short phone interview with the HR director. Then another phone interview with the Director of my practice. Lastly, I had 3 in person interviews at the HQ in Tampa.

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Lots of rounds, talking to everyone. After bumping the issue, I finally got called in to talk face-to-face. No one had technical questions, although they have a lot of non-technical questions. A week later, they sent a test. I wrote back, asking how they were going to grade the test; why my github wasn't enough; why they didn't ask technical questions during the interview, even though the manager asked his devs if they had tech questions for me. I never heard from them again. I don't think much of testing, because sometimes they just use that as an excuse to pass. Fast forward some months later, and the job is still open. Really wasn't an opening to begin with, obviously.

Interview Questions

• Differences between 2.7 and 3.5.x   1 Answer

DevOps Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

After submitting an application online I received an email from the HR recruiter in charge of this position requesting my availability for an initial phone screen. This email request came 3 days after my submission. After responding we set up a 30 min phone screen. On the day of the phone interview the HR recruiter contacted me at the scheduled time and the interview commenced. The HR recruiter started to ask basic resume timeline questions and general past job clarification, then roughly 10 minutes into the call the line abruptly dropped. I attempted to call him back but was unable to reach their office as their lines appeared to be down. Approximately 10 minutes I received an email from him indicating that he was unable to connect back to me. I responded back to that email advising my phone was working fine and that I was open to rescheduling at any day and time that worked for him. It has been exactly one week since the botched phone interview and I have not yet heard or seen a response back. At this stage I can only assume I will not hear back from Tribridge which is disappointing from an opportunity perceptive as well as from a overall impression of Tribridge as a company and their professionalism.

Interview Questions

• As my resume reflected both full time college as well as employment the recruiter asked how I was able to manage both.   1 Answer

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very professional, focused around ultimate goal of company. Interviewer let you know what they were looking for and was very knowledgeable about every aspect of the company. Much of the interview was trying to see if your personality was a right fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to be innovative in a challenge you were unsure how to solve?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tribridge.

Interview

The HR gal was super nice and I was really excited! She has since, not returned any of my phone calls or emails! No Response=Ghost Job, just to appear to their investors, that they are a growing company, which they are not.

CRM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tallahassee, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview. The recruiter asked me about my background and why I chose my business degree. After talking about this for around ten minutes, she dedicated the remainder of our time to my questions. We went over topics such as the work life balance, company culture, and possible career paths at Tribridge. At the end of the interview I felt like I had learned a lot more about the company.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in working for Tribridge?   1 Answer

BI/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter and had a phone screen the next day. The call lasted about 20 minutes and touched on an overview of the company and my background. Easy to speak with the interviewer and very personable. The role had been filled prior to the call but the appointment was kept and we discussed the company and future opportunities. Disappointed that the role had been filled but overall I was pleased that they kept the appointment and were interested to keep me in mind for future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Business Analytics? Describe your background with SSRS and ETL.   Answer Question
    • Describe your background with T-SQL development.   Answer Question