Tribridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.7

DevOps Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

After submitting an application online I received an email from the HR recruiter in charge of this position requesting my availability for an initial phone screen. This email request came 3 days after my submission. After responding we set up a 30 min phone screen. On the day of the phone interview the HR recruiter contacted me at the scheduled time and the interview commenced. The HR recruiter started to ask basic resume timeline questions and general past job clarification, then roughly 10 minutes into the call the line abruptly dropped. I attempted to call him back but was unable to reach their office as their lines appeared to be down. Approximately 10 minutes I received an email from him indicating that he was unable to connect back to me. I responded back to that email advising my phone was working fine and that I was open to rescheduling at any day and time that worked for him. It has been exactly one week since the botched phone interview and I have not yet heard or seen a response back. At this stage I can only assume I will not hear back from Tribridge which is disappointing from an opportunity perceptive as well as from a overall impression of Tribridge as a company and their professionalism.

Interview Questions

• As my resume reflected both full time college as well as employment the recruiter asked how I was able to manage both.   1 Answer

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very professional, focused around ultimate goal of company. Interviewer let you know what they were looking for and was very knowledgeable about every aspect of the company. Much of the interview was trying to see if your personality was a right fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to be innovative in a challenge you were unsure how to solve?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tribridge.

Interview

Was reached out to, had a call with recruiter, and practice director.

Followed up on several occasions and received no response. Very unprofessional - any kind of response would have been greatly appreciated.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tribridge.

Interview

The HR gal was super nice and I was really excited! She has since, not returned any of my phone calls or emails! No Response=Ghost Job, just to appear to their investors, that they are a growing company, which they are not.

CRM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tallahassee, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview. The recruiter asked me about my background and why I chose my business degree. After talking about this for around ten minutes, she dedicated the remainder of our time to my questions. We went over topics such as the work life balance, company culture, and possible career paths at Tribridge. At the end of the interview I felt like I had learned a lot more about the company.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in working for Tribridge?   1 Answer

BI/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter and had a phone screen the next day. The call lasted about 20 minutes and touched on an overview of the company and my background. Easy to speak with the interviewer and very personable. The role had been filled prior to the call but the appointment was kept and we discussed the company and future opportunities. Disappointed that the role had been filled but overall I was pleased that they kept the appointment and were interested to keep me in mind for future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Business Analytics? Describe your background with SSRS and ETL.   Answer Question
    • Describe your background with T-SQL development.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tampa, FL).

Interview

3 30minute interviews back to back. They sit you in a room and rotate to you! They are extremely down to earth and are really just looking to get to know you as a person not just as a potential employee. They asked questions about things on my resume and experience

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to explain or give a presentation without knowing all the details   Answer Question

CRM Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tribridge.

Interview

I was interviewed by multiple managers in quick succession. It lasted about 2 hours. Overall everyone was very friendly and the interview was one of the most relaxed I'd been on. All of the questions were very behavioral and STAR oriented. Lots of "tell us a story" type questions.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to Tribridge that other candidates will not?   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed in the Tampa Office. Had a great interview experience! I met the team on campus. From there I had an interview on campus which turned into an interview at their head quarters. They flew me to Tampa and welcomed me to the office. Interviewed with 3 individuals in the office in different departments. Still waiting for a outcome from the interview.

Interview Questions

• My experiences with certain softwares and products.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tribridge (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Screening phone interview with a recruiter followed by a phone interview with the practice director and a third interview with a senior consultant in a similar practice area.

The next step was an onsite interview at the offices in Tampa with the practice director, the same senior consultant, the VP of Velocity, VP or Operations, and VP of Human Resources. All interview feedback was positive and there were discussions of next steps. This was followed by a prolonged period of non-responsiveness, missed dates for follow ups by Tribridge, and finally zero response to polite follow up emails.

I found the process very unprofessional. While a company certainly has right to change their direction with a hire decision, communication with a candidate for the position should be a priority, particularly when the candidate has spent time in multiple interviews and traveled out of state to do so.