Tribune Media Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Tribune Media Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.0

Vice President TV Programming Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tribune Media (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

One interview with direct boss, who was SVP. Did not go through HR department. This was a one-on-one, informal yet professional interview. I was prepared, knew their programming needs, and he was prepared and had done his due-diligence by checking my reputation with agents. Unfortunately, it turned out (after I got the job) that I had far more experience than my boss, and he seemed very threatened. I believe this interview was really more about how the two of us meshed than it was about my credentials, since I was fairly well known in the industry at that point.

Interview Questions

• Following the usual chit chat about my family and such, almost all subsequent questions surrounded my personal taste in TV programming.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tribune Media (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Easy to get along with HR rep. Very relaxed invironment. Office was inviting. Parking was hard to find however. Leave a few minutes yo plan ahead Waiting room small.

Interview Questions