Trilliant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trilliant Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trilliant

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trilliant in July 2009.

Interview

Did phone Interview, followed by a group panel interview that took a full eight hours.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I would market products with not very much knowledge   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple. Ask for what you think you are worth as follow on increases will be a long time in coming.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trilliant (Redwood City, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

AFter passing the phone interviews, I interview face-to-face with the manager and 2 more team members

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes, for 5K more.

they tend to pay low, if you think you worth more, ask for it.

Software Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Trilliant.

Interview

Got the call for phone screening. The phone interview by the team member followed by onsite interview within 2 weeks. Onsite interview was conducted by 3 people including senior managers

Interview Questions

• Describe previous projects
      What is defect? Describe defect life cycle
      STLC   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trilliant (Windsor, South West England, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Very relaxed, handshake, coffee, chat and then a job offer. 45 minutes of general conversation, no technical review or tricky questions. Nice suit, shoes and a smile the jobs yours when can you start?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate on salary, car allowance was not an option.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trilliant (Redwood City, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

At the time, Trilliant had just acquired SkyPilot Networks. Trilliant interview the SkyPilot employees and then selected which they would keep and which the would dismiss. 90 percent of the employees where let-go. In fact, those who moved to Trilliant were let-go from SkyPilot and re-hired by Trilliant. The interview process was simple, the department manager was the only interview. I'd had the job previously and so they new I was qualified. Neither HR nor the Support Manager new enough about wireless, networking or SkyPilot to ask any tough questions.

Interview Questions

• Believe it or not, the HR director asked me a lot of questions about Star Trek. I'm not joking.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told that all former SkyPilot employees being transitioned to Trilliant would receive there former salary -10%