Trilogy Financial Financial Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trilogy Financial Financial Advisor Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trilogy Financial (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Did a phone interview with a recruiter basically just went over my resume, then i interview with the president of one of the offices over the phone, was very quick didnt really ask any questions just told me to do an online assesment and we would go from there. Never got a next response.

Interview Questions

• What did you study?
    What kind of career are you looking for?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Trilogy Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trilogy Financial (Irvine, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a phone interview for a position in there Irvine office. It just seemed to me that the company was looking to hire anyone and the person who interviewed me was just reading off the script. I got asked to come back for a second interview but I read all the reviews on glass door and my gut feeling after the phone interview, made me decide to not take it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

I felt like it wasn't the right fit for me

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trilogy Financial (Woburn, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

They came to our school for the job fair, when I saw it, I thought I found a great company and all that. But later I realized and read it s just one of those pyramid schemes companies. They are asking questions about your credit card and stuff. Even though I made it through to 2nd interview I didn't go because I couldn't trust them when I went there first time. They are not professional at all.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a credit card?   1 Answer

because they didn't look so trusty.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trilogy Financial (Irvine, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and they call me to schedule an interview. There are 3 interviews total. The first one is fairly short and the second one is a group interview and it took around 3 hours. The first one just asked you some basic questions. During the second interview, the interviewer talked about some details about the company and the position available. At the end, there is another one to one interview.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Trilogy Financial (Denver, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

Nice people, steller office, did not entirely answer my questions. Pay and compensation structure not precise. Training is good.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trilogy Financial (Corona, CA).

Interview

Interview consisted of 1:1 interview with a hiring manager. Company builds their client base mostly through referrals. Interviewer mentioned that new FAs receive support from management in building client base, and they offer paid training. Office seems to have great diversity of people and culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trilogy Financial (Irvine, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

relatively simple, two single interviews, then 1 group interview

second rate financial advisory firm. no high net worth client will take this firm seriously.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Phone Interview followed by individual interview. After the initial interview, they did a group presentation on company's background then followed by another individual interview.

Interview Questions

Decided to pursuit in different career