Trimont Real Estate Advisors Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Trimont Real Estate Advisors Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trimont Real Estate Advisors

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

A phone interview is required first that explains the position. Since I was a referral, it was not a difficult interview, was mostly to confirm interest and field questions. In person interview was a very succinct, formal interview that unpacks your resume and experience. No curveballs, just a basic understanding of experience and interests. An excel test is required post interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

One interview with 7 people at once. People in the interview ranged from Associates to SVP. The questions were primarily about fit and my desire to transition into a real estate role. Overall it was very laid back. Only had one in-person interview and was offered the following week. I was happy that the process moved quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why real estate? Basic fit questions. Very little technical questions.   3 Answers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of meeting members of the Team to discuss basically just my experiences and what I am good at.. It was a pretty relaxing environment. Every one there seemed nice and the benefits they offer are very comprehensive. I recommend interviewing with them if you get a chance.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Very formal and professional ensure you are capable of doing what is listed on your resume

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation take what you can get.

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Met and interviewed with four people and it was a total of four hours. Senior position so that was not too uncommon.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of detailed questions about prior experience and were obviously figuring out if I was going to be a good fit.   Answer Question

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in June 2008.

Interview

Received initial call from HR recruiter who conducted a phone interview. Then she set up a follow up phone interview with a team leader. We discussed the position and the job requirements as well as my background, then set up a time for me to come into the office for an official interview. The official interview was with three team leaders.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in May 2008.

Interview

The interviews were very easy. First I met with the team leader who explained to me about the job. Most of the questions he asked where behavioral and about my career. After a couple of weeks I was invited to the second interview with 2 other managers. Again all the questions were behavioral. A couple of weeks later i received my offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in February 2008.

Interview

The interviews were pretty straight forward. I began the interview process as an undergrad with an on-campus interview with 2 employees. It was more informational than anything and gave me a good idea of what exactly the company does. It was also a "get to know you" type of interview. I was called in to interview in their offices the next week. I went through 3 interviews with anywhere from 2 to 5 people. The questions they asked were behavioral in nature but were very in-depth. Everyone was extremely nice and made the interview process much more comfortable.