Trinet Internet Solutions Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trinet Internet Solutions Account Executive Interview Questions

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinet Internet Solutions (Irvine, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed at a job fair it was pretty straight forward was immedialty passed to CEO and team for in person interview. The in person interview - met with three different people 1 exec, recruiter and the CEO. Asked me about my sales past, why I would be a good fit etc...

Interview Questions

• What is a CRM and CMS and why is it important?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy - I asked for what I want and got it

Other Interview Reviews for Trinet Internet Solutions

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trinet Internet Solutions (Irvine, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

Like the others, I first interviewed with them at a job fair. I spoke to the HR manager and was told that they'd contact me. When they did, I was asked to come in for another interview, which the rescheduled twice. I finally spoke to the COO, if I remember correctly. He asked me back for a third interview where I was to speak with the HR Dir, CEO and Dir of Sales. I answered all their questions and was told that they'd be getting in touch with me with an answer within a week. I didn't hear from them so I contacted the HR Dir. to follow up. He said it would be another week. To make a long story short, I had to continually follow up with them and each time I was told by the HR Dir that I was still being considered for the job and that they'd get back to me. After many emails and continually being put off, I dropped the whole thing and decided that if they did end up calling me, I wouldn't take the job. If this was how they ran the interview/hiring process, I was sure that working there wouldn't be much better. Oh, another detail I forgot to mention. I had originally interviewed for a position as an Account Executive. They turned the tables and told me that I'd be best suited for the lead generator position. I was sorely disappointed at this but was unemployed at the time and willing to take the job because I needed the work. To make matters worse, I was uniquely qualified for the AE position and have a huge professional network to generate business from. Now, the end of this tale. After I didn't hear from them and decided to move on, I saw an ad on CraigsList for the exact position I had applied for. How interesting. Now, I find this site and am glad that I didn't begin working there. Thanks for all the reviews on this company!

Interview Questions