Trinity Baptist Church Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trinity Baptist Church Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Baptist Church

Director of Youth and Rec Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Baptist Church (Memphis, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

Submitted Resume. Got initial phone interview with Search committee, then youth committee. Sat on one on with Pastor and Associate pastor and had final meeting with personal committee. Job offer was given in person a month into process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the balance between being a student's leader and friend?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Baptist Church (Mount Pleasant, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Initial interview was with ministers, executive pastor, and financial secretary. Although this was a bit intimidating, it made me feel as if each employees opinion was important and taken into consideration. Each person asked multiple questions standard to interviews. In addition questions regarding spiritual and religious beliefs were asked which was appropriate to me since this position is within a church. A second interview was scheduled for another date with the lead Pastor. Similar questions, more of an opportunity for him to meet me and see if he agreed with the assessment of the other team interviewers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

An offer was submitted and I accepted. This is a non-profit religious organization and the offer was fair.