Trinity Broadcasting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Broadcasting

Video Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trinity Broadcasting (Montgomery, AL).

Interview

Easy interview and very quick interview. less than thirty minutes. Asked simple basic questions about religion and current events. Why do you want the job. Very nice people and atmosphere.

Data Entry Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Broadcasting (Tustin, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Very simple, and basic testing. Straight forward interview, they did not require in-depth details and grill you with hard questions. They required a typing test and general answers to simple questions. The process was very quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• How many words per minute can you type? How comfortable are you with speaking to people on the phone?   1 Answer

Data Entry Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Broadcasting (Tustin, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Hiring process consists of paperwork, application and typing test. When hired, they will train you to use their computer systems during the telethon. Training is paid.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Broadcasting in July 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy. You mainly have to pass a simply typing test. I believe you just have to be able to type 15wpm. There was a one on one interview. Your religion does not matter and they will not ask for the data entry position. Usually on the same day of the one on one interview they would have you do the typing test. If hired, they will send you a letter in the mail.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. All data entry positions are paid the same amount. Weather you are a veteran worker or if you are new.