Trinity Industries Welder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trinity Industries Welder Interview Questions

Interviews at Trinity Industries

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Trinity Industries (Quincy, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

basic weld test ,, drug test . what is you work experience and back round. Did you go to any schools that have to do with the job.. can you show up to work on time. do you mind working overtime. can you pass a drug test.. do you have any medical problems. can you read a tape measure can you read blue prints

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Trinity Industries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trinity Industries (Saginaw, TX).

Interview

I just graduated welding school,first of all was told to come in for a welding test, when i got their I was told i needed steel toe boots,and to go across the street to Walmart and buy some and come back in 45 min. So i did and some mexican dude had me do certain welds and then he said i needed to go back to school, he was very rude!!! Now they are calling me back for a assembly job????

Welder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trinity Industries.

Interview

they just did a weld test and pre employment

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Trinity Industries (Longview, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Online process called back 2hrs took weld test two days after and online offer was sent a day after and background check.. two days later physical. waiting on call back to start work.