Trinity Management Services Assistant Property Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trinity Management Services Assistant Property Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Trinity Management Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Management Services

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinity Management Services (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Started with an open house interview, which is a little intimidating if there's a lot of competition, but don't sweat it. All you have to do is show up, speak competently about your prior work experience, don't be overly nice or mean, be relaxed and confident, and ask questions that you really want to know the answer to.

Second interview is tougher, but it's a good sign if you get one. Don't worry about awkward silences or tough questions, just keep going.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with a supervisor and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
  • How have you dealt with difficult residents in the past?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary is not negotiable and is not very high. However, the company rewards measurable achievement with regular bonuses.

Other Interview Reviews for Trinity Management Services

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trinity Management Services (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

There was a job fair in a group setting. They had us wait in the lobby of at an apartment complex and did the interviews in a couple of apartments. It was odd because there were more people interviewing the group than were in my group.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I was applying. They did most of the talking.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was quick, HR called and let me know the next steps.