Trinity Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trinity Management Services Interview Questions

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinity Management Services (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Started with an open house interview, which is a little intimidating if there's a lot of competition, but don't sweat it. All you have to do is show up, speak competently about your prior work experience, don't be overly nice or mean, be relaxed and confident, and ask questions that you really want to know the answer to.

Second interview is tougher, but it's a good sign if you get one. Don't worry about awkward silences or tough questions, just keep going.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with a supervisor and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
    • How have you dealt with difficult residents in the past?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary is not negotiable and is not very high. However, the company rewards measurable achievement with regular bonuses.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trinity Management Services (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

There was a job fair in a group setting. They had us wait in the lobby of at an apartment complex and did the interviews in a couple of apartments. It was odd because there were more people interviewing the group than were in my group.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I was applying. They did most of the talking.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was quick, HR called and let me know the next steps.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trinity Management Services (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview questions were straight forward. Did not take vert long. They want you to be committed and ready to work hard for them. They were not very specific about the job and beat around the bush a lot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? How long do you plan to stay?   1 Answer

Leasing Agent Interview

Interview

So I went in for an interview and immediately was helped to some water by an associate near the front doorway. Leading up to it I was very nervous so this helped me calm my nerves a little. I was interviewed first by one woman who was very nice, then a man came in and joined the interview. The interview was long, mostly my fault as I ramble on when I get nervous, but it was a good experience nonetheless. I just wish I walked in there with a little more confidence.

Interview Questions

• If your prepared for the interview no question will be difficult. I was not heavily prepared so I didn't expect some simple questions like: in your customer service experience, give an example of when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Trinity Management Services Response

Jan 13, 2015 – Manager of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on our new Job Fair process. It's very insightful to hear how the process runs from the interviewee side. HR is striving to improve our interview... More

Leasing Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trinity Management Services.

Interview

I interviewed with two people. The whole process took about two hours. Basic question about your background and where do you see yourself in five years. They just want to see if you have the personality to lease.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for leasing agent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trinity Management Services (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews, both with a panel of three people in order to "reduce the number of callbacks in order to meet with yet another panelist" they say. The first interview was at a property of theirs, while the second was at their official office building.

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you over another, more experienced candidate?   Answer Question

Regional Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Management Services (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I first applied online, I then interviewed on the phone, then I met with two Senior Management staff on three different occasions. An offer was made contingent to background check, and after it cleared I started the job.

Interview Questions

• It was all related to prior experience, team work and how I interact with other and in hectic situations.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinity Management Services (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very professional. Our Director of Operations made me feel very comfortable, he really listened to what I had to say and what I had to offer to the company in terms of experience.

Interview Questions

• What would I say to my last employer if I could change or improve anything about their company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy - we came to an agreement easily. I would have liked to get my parking paid paid for but all in all, it worked out.

Weekend Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trinity Management Services (San Francisco, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process for me began with a Open call Craiglist Posting for Leasing Agents, Front Desk and Weekend Front desk. When I began this interview process I started off speaking to two women in the lobby of there Head quarters on market and 8th.
    I was going to another open call at the airport and I really didn't expect any call back that quickly.

I got a call 10 min after my interview asking me to come back.

I did the interview at the airport and i returned to meet the operations director. He seemed to like me so i was sent to meet the property manager. And she loved me!
    I was told to get my nicest suite and prepare to meet the CEO.

The next morning she asked me to come in at 6am to meet her. I could barely sleep the night before. This interview process happened extremely quick.

I meet with the CEO and is a very private woman after a short conversation she left the room and the operations director told me that she was concerned about my past work history of being a job hopper. So he offers me the job as the weekend front desk. So i decided to take the job and I have been there for for the last 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Why have you hopped form job to job.   2 Answers

Interview

Contact HR with detailed resume. Business attire only. Be prepared with questions about sales ability and history and management skills. Be prepared to meet with different levels of employees and management.

Interview Questions

Trinity Management Services Response

Feb 19, 2015 – Manager of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on our recruiting process.