Trinity Property Consultants Leasing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Trinity Property Consultants

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Property Consultants

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy. Property manager very nice. just wanted to get to know me as a person and professional style. Interview was just 1 in person interview, did not take long. Had to wait a few days for drug test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Trinity Property Consultants

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

The process took about 5 days I applied on a Monday received a call on Tuesday for an interview on Wednesday and was offered the job Friday. I met with the property manager and the regional.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in student housing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants (Round Rock, TX).

Interview

It was very laid back, more like a conversation with a friend rather than interrogation like most places. I walked in with my resume and The manager interviewed and then hired me on the spot. They also offered great pay even though it was my first apartment position and I was only part time.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was very quick and laid back and with an assistant manager. I got the feeling they wanted to make sure my personality is a right fit, rather than focus on my experience. The second interview was with a property manager and focused on information about the company, my experiences, and more on nitty gritty details such as schedules, pay, company practices, advancement opportunities, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your current background in the apartment industry?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle difficult situations/customers?   1 Answer
    • Q: How are your multitasking skills?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

This company lacks the moral aptitude to offer employees what they are actually worth. They'd rather hire under qualified personal with an OVERA INFALTED view of self without the actual skill or concern for the resident to match.

Interview Questions

• How much do you currently make?   1 Answer

Trinity Property Consultants Response

Jul 5, 2016 – Marketing Manager & Copywriter

Thank you for your feedback regarding the interviewing process you encountered while seeking employment in our Georgia region. We are disappointed to hear that we were not able to match the salary... More