TripAdvisor Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017
1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TripAdvisor.

Interview

Frankly, I had been very excited about this position. I have a strong interest in the actual work, not to mention I have long been interested in TripAdvisor's products and services. A HR recruiter contacted me over email for my availability to see if I had time to chat. I was thrilled!

I promptly responded (the same day). No response. Thinking maybe the HR recruiter is busy, I followed-up again days later. Radio silence. Frustrated, I decided to follow-up for the third and final time.

I finally got a call from the recruiter. She left a voicemail without providing her number (I don't think she bothered looking at my availability since she called when I was unavailable). I called back using the caller ID, but I got her voicemail and left a message. She finally called back but apparently hung up the call after 2 rings (when I was just about to pick up the call). Called her right back; VM again.

A few more days later, I got the generic email that I wont be moving forward in the process. This had been such a disappointing experience with HR, I never got a chance to speak with the recruiter or learn more about the position. I think it's disrespectful to contact candidates and ask for availability but not follow-up. It ended up being a total waste of my time and left me with a negative impression of the process.

Interview Questions