TripAdvisor Content Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TripAdvisor Content Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TripAdvisor (Newton, MA).

Interview

Got a phone call on Monday to come in and interview on Thursday. When I arrived, I was sitting with my competition. There were 5 of us. We were all put in separate interview rooms and the interviewers moved from room to room. Met with 6 people on day 1.
Got a call back Friday for a second interview on Wednesday. Met with 2 more people.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions asked during this interview. It seemed the group was more concerned with personality fit than actual experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation, I tried.

Other Interview Reviews for TripAdvisor

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TripAdvisor (Newton, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Extremely lengthy process, took 4 weeks and 5 interviews. Most of them were held over skype. Interviewed by hiring managers, plus VP, plus future colleague. Screening from HR was quite quick. Put it was all worth it!

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TripAdvisor (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Was quite professional and smooth. Approached through agency. 3 phone interviews, 1 skype and 1 real-life. Really enjoying the process so far. Though not clear why they are nice to me. Tricky to tell. Probably smth wrong and I dont understand smth. Read that they want things quickly done. Shall see.

Interview Questions

• Were talking about the role and curious if I fit. One of the questions was about things to be done perfect or rather quicker.   1 Answer