TripAdvisor Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TripAdvisor Marketing Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TripAdvisor.

Interview

One of the best interview experiences I've ever had. From the initial phone screen to the in-person interview, I can't say enough about how great the HR staff was, how kind and friendly the people were, and what a great feeling I got about the company. Everything about the process was efficient, and the HR staff members I worked with were really communicative and responsive. I've been in interviews where I've been asked trick questions, but this was not one of them. The questions were fair and thoughtful, and actually targeted to my knowledge and experience (not generic or random).

Interview Questions

TripAdvisor Response

Apr 6, 2016 – Chief People Officer

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback! I am so pleased to hear that your experience with HR and our overall interview process was so positive.

Beth Grous
Chief People... More

Other Interview Reviews for TripAdvisor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TripAdvisor (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by an two in person meetings. I met with several people from all different teams that I could be potentially interacting with on a daily basis. The entire process was very organized, and everyone could not have been more friendly and genuinely excited to meet me. The office is in a great location and beautiful. It was one of the best processes I have seen when it came to an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you took the lead on a project, where do you see yourself in 5 years. Typical questions   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TripAdvisor in December 2010.

Interview

I received an email requesting a phone interview within a week of my application and scheduled a phone screening about one week later. From the moment I began the interview, the recruiter did not have a very nice attitude. She began to immediately fire off some very involved questions that seemed to be part of a script and were better suited for an in-person interview instead of a phone screening. For every response, she asked for more detail. I asked four or five questions about company initiatives, corporate culture, etc. The recruiter seemed put off by them and gave me sarcastic responses and then was negative about the fact that I had no further questions.

Interview Questions

• You must have done some research and joined all of our social marketing communities. What aren't we doing in our marketing efforts that we should be?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TripAdvisor in June 2010.

Interview

Interview was arranged by HR. Had a phone conversation with potential boss for about an hour. Discussed my ideas for how to improve the product, metrics for success, and past experience. Most important was accentuating the start-up like atmospher and being quick/able to adjust on the fly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, just an offer.