Triple Point Interactions Scheduling Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Triple Point Interactions Scheduling Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Triple Point Interactions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triple Point Interactions (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. It was an interview with two people and they asked questions pertaining to skills, but focused a lot of people skills and personality review. At this company it is really important to be likable - to be able to connect well with people. Also, I encourage you to really be yourself. The culture of this company values authenticity. It is a pretty positive work environment, too.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Triple Point Interactions

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triple Point Interactions in June 2011.

Interview

First applied through their website then over the phone interview with HR. Following week, had a one on one interview with the hiring manager. Following week, had a one on one interview with one of the directors. The last interview was a panel interview with the managers and the director. All consistent interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need to negotiate what they offer is sufficient