Triplefin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Triplefin Interview Questions

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Triplefin (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very brief and to the point. They asked about previous experience, of course. Overall, it was a very quick, friendly and painless process :-) The interviewer was very professional and made you feel very at ease. I didn't have that nervous tension feeling at all :-)

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Triplefin (Blue Ash, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with HR from Springfield Ill. Then a panel interview with Department Manager and Supervisor. Basic questions rotating who asked questions. Very friendly, laid back I then shadowed an Associate to see if environment was something I would be comfortable to work in.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle a issue with another associate? Too many Restroom breaks?   1 Answer

Sharepoint Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triplefin (Shawnee, KS).

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward, low stress and gave me an opportunity to be myself. I had two interviewers, the IT director, and the owner of a co-owned business I would be splitting my time with. I would describe the interview as typical. They didn't throw any serious curve balls. I think coming from Lockheed Martin really put me ahead of the pack.

Interview Questions

• What makes you get up in the morning?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate, but you should still try.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triplefin (Blue Ash, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

My Headhunter sent my resume over. The Result was a tech screen and a quick interview. The interview was a combination of an interview and a tech screen.

Interview Questions

• nothing was hard or unexpected   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations were non-existant. I told them what I needed and they accepted. I probably left money on the table.