Triton Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Triton Technologies

2.3

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triton Technologies (Mansfield, MA).

Interview

Promised the work would be fun, prosperous, it was neither. The supervisor was literally miserable and crabby and he played favorites. Zero flexibility in training as it relates to real-time job challenges.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triton Technologies (Mansfield, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

It is a two step interview process. There is a phone screen then a in person evaluation where they will have you listen in.

Interview Questions

• Three adjectives that would describe you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation you are offered on spot

Inbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Triton Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and texted the number in the ad where I was asked some screening questions, then live chatted with the recruiter and we set up an interview time. I want for interview and met with a nice recruiter who explained what Triton is about and their pay & benefits. I listened to calls and that was very helpful because I talked with a current employee who showed me how you can track your commissions and this agent made a ton in commissions and bonuses! I got to hear the kind of calls I would be taking and that answered a lot of questions for me.

Interview Questions

• Name your strengths, what are you looking for in an employer, what motivates you, etc.   Answer Question

Triton Technologies Response

Jan 16, 2019 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback! I am happy you had a pleasant experience.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triton Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

It was extremely easy, they hire anyone who walks in the door because their turn over rate is so high she basically just looks at your resume for 2 seconds and then shadow someone and then you're hired. Its pretty sad.

Triton Technologies Response

Jan 10, 2019 – Human Resources Manager

The interview process takes several steps in order to be a qualified candidate. Triton cares and takes their time on making the final decision if the candidate is hired or not.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triton Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Very professional and easy. One on one interview with Kathleen. Basic questions about yourself, work ethic, etc. Sit in on someone else's phone call observing the process. Drug and background check.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Triton Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

I got a call from recruiter who asked some basic questions then came in for interview. I spoke with Recruiter, listened to live calls on the sales floor and then interviewed. I also met with a Lead who was pretty nice. I got a good feeling about the company.

Interview Questions

• She asked all kinds of questions to see how I would handle situations that might come up, they asked about my experience and why I wanted to work there.   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triton Technologies.

Interview

Very easy. They just ask about experience and availability. If you can answer a phone and are nice youll get the job.

Interview Questions

• So can you do it? That was literally what I was asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, its a set rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triton Technologies (Mansfield, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

The manager sits you down, and goes through a lot of questions about your past employment. He asks some questions like "What is one thing about yourself you would change?" The manager at the Mansfield office was nice, but stern. He is a no B.S. kind of guy so don't try. He seems tough but fair. The job itself is basically taking orders for as seen on TV products. There seems to be some selling involved for people who are on the fence. The pay is bad, but they say it evens out with their commission. If you want to be stuck at a desk with headphones strapped to you for 8 hours it's perfect for you. I need direct contact with people, but that is my preference. The employees I spoke with seemed content, and had been there for many years, which is always a good sign. They have you listen in on a call, and then speak with you again. If you passed you will be offered the job on the spot. I was, but didn't go through with it. It seems awesome for some people. You can work out of your house after 3 months, but you're monitored to make sure you are actually working. Everything is scripted for you so there is little for you to think about. There is a weeks training before you hit the sales floor, and you are slowly given more products to sell. As I said it's great for someone who is looking for that atmosphere. I wouldn't have liked it. The sales floor was noisy, and all you can hear is people talking all around you. It's like being trapped in a room with a bunch of people on their cell phones. Nope.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing about you you would change if you could?   Answer Question

It's not a job I would enjoy. The script is for people who can't sell. I am an old school salesman. A script both offends, and belittles my abilities to sell. It seemed like they would give anyone with a pulse a chance as long as they pass the background and drug test. Both of which were no problem for me.

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Triton Technologies.

Interview

I applied online through indeed.com. I was called a day later and then scheduled me to come into the office to go through an interview. I met with Donna and then waited a while before Jim came in. They were both nice and to the point. I wouldn't say it was hard. I then sat with an agent on a few calls to get a feel for what I would be doing. After passing the drug test I was put through a week long training session.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in my computer skills and if I had reliable transportation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triton Technologies (Mansfield, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was called that they received my resume from indeed.com. They asked me to come in for an interview. I interviewed and was asked to listen to a call in the Call Center so that I would know what I would be doing on the job. Had a second interview with the Director who was very pleasant and welcoming. I was offered the position and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a background in sales? Give me an example of tuft situation that I resolved. What is my weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You start at $5- per hour and offered commissions for products sold. Never told how much the commission would be per product. Most products pay .95c upsells make the commission higher.