Triton Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Triton Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triton Technologies (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Interview with Recruiter via phone. Once I was contacted for the group interview I was instructed to sit with current employees, listen and ensure I knew exactly what my job description will be.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good fit for Triton?   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triton Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

It was extremely easy, they hire anyone who walks in the door because their turn over rate is so high she basically just looks at your resume for 2 seconds and then shadow someone and then you're hired. Its pretty sad.

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Triton Technologies.

Interview

I applied online through indeed.com. I was called a day later and then scheduled me to come into the office to go through an interview. I met with Donna and then waited a while before Jim came in. They were both nice and to the point. I wouldn't say it was hard. I then sat with an agent on a few calls to get a feel for what I would be doing. After passing the drug test I was put through a week long training session.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in my computer skills and if I had reliable transportation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triton Technologies (Mansfield, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was called that they received my resume from indeed.com. They asked me to come in for an interview. I interviewed and was asked to listen to a call in the Call Center so that I would know what I would be doing on the job. Had a second interview with the Director who was very pleasant and welcoming. I was offered the position and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a background in sales? Give me an example of tuft situation that I resolved. What is my weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You start at $5- per hour and offered commissions for products sold. Never told how much the commission would be per product. Most products pay .95c upsells make the commission higher.

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triton Technologies.

Interview

Very easy. They just ask about experience and availability. If you can answer a phone and are nice youll get the job.

Interview Questions

• So can you do it? That was literally what I was asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, its a set rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triton Technologies (Mansfield, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

The manager sits you down, and goes through a lot of questions about your past employment. He asks some questions like "What is one thing about yourself you would change?" The manager at the Mansfield office was nice, but stern. He is a no B.S. kind of guy so don't try. He seems tough but fair. The job itself is basically taking orders for as seen on TV products. There seems to be some selling involved for people who are on the fence. The pay is bad, but they say it evens out with their commission. If you want to be stuck at a desk with headphones strapped to you for 8 hours it's perfect for you. I need direct contact with people, but that is my preference. The employees I spoke with seemed content, and had been there for many years, which is always a good sign. They have you listen in on a call, and then speak with you again. If you passed you will be offered the job on the spot. I was, but didn't go through with it. It seems awesome for some people. You can work out of your house after 3 months, but you're monitored to make sure you are actually working. Everything is scripted for you so there is little for you to think about. There is a weeks training before you hit the sales floor, and you are slowly given more products to sell. As I said it's great for someone who is looking for that atmosphere. I wouldn't have liked it. The sales floor was noisy, and all you can hear is people talking all around you. It's like being trapped in a room with a bunch of people on their cell phones. Nope.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing about you you would change if you could?   Answer Question

It's not a job I would enjoy. The script is for people who can't sell. I am an old school salesman. A script both offends, and belittles my abilities to sell. It seemed like they would give anyone with a pulse a chance as long as they pass the background and drug test. Both of which were no problem for me.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triton Technologies (Mansfield, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

It is a two step interview process. There is a phone screen then a in person evaluation where they will have you listen in.

Interview Questions

• Three adjectives that would describe you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation you are offered on spot

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Triton Technologies in August 2011.

Interview

The interview went fairly smooth. It was 2 interviews in all. The first was very perfunctory and pending the drug test (which I passed of course) the second interview was scheduled. It was a 1 on 1 format. It consisted of the traditional sales questions, like 'what are examples of exceptional customer service from your past work experience.' Etc...Fairly low pressure.

Interview Questions

• "What are your weaknesses?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fairly straight forward. The wage was set out ahead of time. 8 + com. to start and after 30 days of employment it drops down to 5 + com. For overnights it drops to 7.50 per hr. It ends up being between $12-$20 per hr when comm. was factored in.

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triton Technologies in January 2009.

Interview

Professional interview by the call center manager first and then the owners . Basic interview questions. Must love sales and be a self motivator.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They only have one pay rate. The rest is commission so no room for negotiation