Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.7

Environmental Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc..

Interview

Set up a time week before. interview took about 25 minutes. asked me questions about my pervious work experience, why the job would align with my interests, etc. interviewer explained basic work day and that the job would be 50-55 a week normally.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. (Somerville, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Pleasant interview. The recruiter asked you plane jane normal interview questions. They definitely underpay their employees for the hours and work they do. If they raise there salary I would assume the workers would be more willing to go above and beyond.

Environmental Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. in July 2017.

Interview

First step is a phone interview that asks basic questions. Only takes about 20 minutes. I believe if they paid more I would of taken the job. They work long hours for not that much pay out.

Interview Questions

• What do I expect to get out of my future in general terms not in terms with the company?   Answer Question

Staff Environmental Scientist Interview

Application

Interview

Quick phone call, no more than 20 minutes. They have an odd policy where one week out of every month the employee must be on 24 hour call. The interview itself was not awful, but I didn't like the policy and ultimately ended up not furthering on in the process. They also ask for your social security number over the phone to check your driving record, which was something I was uncomfortable with, be warned. Flexible hours, most days starting between 5-7am, just another thing to be aware of.

EHS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. (Somerville, MA).

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews:
    1) HR Phone Screen
    2) Skype with Managing Director
    3) Skype with Senior Consultant
    4) In Person interviews (~3 hours) on site in Somerville

Ultimately the company was looking for talented individuals, but the reality is the compensation/benefits offered were not competitive enough for the market value of the position. Competing companies (that are much smaller) offer better benefits, higher compensation, and an overall better corporate culture that is employee centered.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strengths, where do you see yourself in 5 years, what philosophy to you proscribe to dealing with clients/consulting, etc.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Easy interview process. phone interview first, then you have to take a silly personality survey. in house interview you have to put together a presentation. It's rather informal. Questions asked by the female manager didn't really make sense or pertain to presentation.

Interview Questions

• Can you submit your transcript to us?   1 Answer

Environmental Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. in April 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screen. They were clear that the job is high-intensity, "blue collar" work with long hours. They mentioned that they are looking for someone to stay in the position for 3.5 years before moving elsewhere within the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First had a phone interview than was contacted a few days later to set up an onsite interview. Within the next few days I received another phone call to set up an interview with the site director

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond.
      What would your past supervisor say is your biggest weakness?
      What is something you wish you had learned when you were younger?   Answer Question

Environmental Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. in January 2017.

Interview

It began with a phone interview with typical background questions. They called me back within the day and did a background check. I was then scheduled for an in person within four days. The building was run down and dreary. Seemed shady almost as if they were trying to sell me on the job rather than the other way around. I may have sabotaged the process for myself in being honest that some of the job tasks seemed dangerous and by asking too many safety related questions. They said they hired a history major once....was not for me I would have undoubtedly declined an offer.

Interview Questions

• What were your favorite courses in school?   1 Answer

Environmental Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

It took about less than an hour to talk about everything. The woman was very nice and through the whole process of being interviewed, it was just seeing if I fit the job description. They asked me easy, common questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic- Straight forward questions on the phone. Wanted to know about my background, job experiences, location of previous jobs, informal formal questions, do I have a reliable car, driving record, job description, and certificates/licences.   Answer Question