Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc.

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. in May 2013.

Interview

One in-person interview. Very straightforward. Company wants to know you have dedication. Did not have any unexpected questions or anything too challenging. I was interviewing for an internship, so that was not too unexpected anyways.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for the future?   1 Answer

Staff Environmental Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. in July 2017.

Interview

Quick phone call, no more than 20 minutes. They have an odd policy where one week out of every month the employee must be on 24 hour call. The interview itself was not awful, but I didn't like the policy and ultimately ended up not furthering on in the process. They also ask for your social security number over the phone to check your driving record, which was something I was uncomfortable with, be warned. Flexible hours, most days starting between 5-7am, just another thing to be aware of.

Environmental Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

It took about less than an hour to talk about everything. The woman was very nice and through the whole process of being interviewed, it was just seeing if I fit the job description. They asked me easy, common questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic- Straight forward questions on the phone. Wanted to know about my background, job experiences, location of previous jobs, informal formal questions, do I have a reliable car, driving record, job description, and certificates/licences.   Answer Question

Environmental Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. in September 2018.

Interview

It was very basic. the over the phone interview lasted maybe 30minutes or so and they asked the typical questions. The HR person who did the interview seemed very nice. Overall the interview wasn't bad but the online description of the job seemed to be very different than what it actually entitles.

Environmental Scientist Interview

Interview

I was contacted the day after submitting an application asking for an initial phone interview, which was set up the same week. Very friendly and informational, talking about the position and company culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

A brief presentation on yourself and how you can contribute to the company. Questions followed up after. The interview lasted about an hour and a half. Thank you to Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• What is one negative thing your boss would say about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. (Somerville, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call for an interview about 2 weeks later. Interview was set up by a different person for 2 weeks out but the actual interview was with the recruitment coordinator. I liked the recruitment coordinator but I wasn't a big fan of the environment. It could be that it was my first professional interview but it just didn't feel right.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. (Somerville, MA).

Interview

I went through 1 phone interview and 1 interview in person. I stopped by and dropped off my resume and cover letter and about 3 weeks later I got a call from a recruiter. I did my phone interview with him and then was told that I would hear from him within 2 weeks, once he got my background check and driving record back. I waited 5 weeks until I finally heard back from them. I went for an interview and really enjoyed the atmosphere and everyone was quite pleasant but I found it a bit weird that I had to interview with 3 different people and I had to give a presentation. I did not receive the position.

Interview Questions

• "What do you mean by science?" (a follow up question to my statement that I would really like to get back into a science field)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. (Somerville, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

I filled out an online survey first. Then I completed 3 interviews, one with an HR person and two with potential managers.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical questions about how I would respond in difficult situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, its take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Astoria, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. (Astoria, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• They ask you if you are a good driver?   1 Answer