Trojan Battery Company Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Trojan Battery Company

2.5

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trojan Battery Company (Santa Fe Springs, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview face to face with phony people who attempt to make you think that this is better than what it is. You will talk to HR which is a waste of time because the person you meet will likely be gone before your start date. Then you will meet with your prospective manager. Ask them questions about the environment and how much you will be expected to do.

Interview Questions

• Just run through your resume. Other questions are very normal.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Trojan Battery Company

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trojan Battery Company (Santa Fe Springs, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The Process is fairly straight forward, I was called by HR and they asked me basic background questions about my experience and how they related to the position that was posted. Next they called me in to meet with the hiring manager and the person I would directly report to. Again I was asked about the type of work I performed and how I might transition those skills to Trojan. After the interview with the hiring manager they said that they would be in touch with me on next steps, so I figured I didn't get the position. However, to my surprise I was called in for a "Super Day", this is where you meet a variety of people at different level of the company (Controllers, Finance Manager, Sales people, and operations people) , it lasts about 4 - 5 hours and was just questions revolving around fit for their culture.

Interview Questions

• General background questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one