Tropicana Casino And Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tropicana Casino And Resort

Main Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laughlin, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tropicana Casino And Resort (Laughlin, NV).

Interview

Took way to long to get an interview. Two months later still no response about promotion. The interview went very well but was not given a negative/positive date for acceptance or denial.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position   1 Answer

EMT Interview

Interview

They were so nice completely professional. They asked me if I was comfortable and if I needed anything. When the interviewed started I was greeted by a handshake. They made the whole process so much easier

Interview Questions

• why do you want this posistion   1 Answer

Graphics Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tropicana Casino And Resort (Atlantic City, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

I was emailed about 3 weeks after completing the application process and was invited for an interview. They were not very specific as to where I was to meet them building wise. Once i found my way to the room after some searching, i was met by a panel sitting at a large table and the interview began.

Interview Questions

• How knowledgeable are you with broadcast quality production   Answer Question

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tropicana Casino And Resort (Atlantic City, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

Very extensive process. When I was hired they were in the process of opening the casino. They wanted to be sure you understood the fast pace operation you had applied for. Yet they were intimidating through the process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for a position in the gaming industry.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tropicana Casino And Resort (Atlantic City, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

Place applacation online. I received a phone call within the same day for a interview the next day. I arrived at human resources inwhich I was given my printed applacation. I was directed to the manager of department in,which I had applied for. Very pleasant interview. Very intense questioning of details of responsiblities for the position. In my oppion to many questions for a experienced canidite expectations of answering questions in the same diolog and expressions as interviewer although answers come to the same conclusion. Interview ended on a good note. I was told that I would receive an answer eighther way if I was hired or not. I was never contacted.

Interview Questions

• What kind of service would I expect?   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave your last employment   1 Answer

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tropicana Casino And Resort (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2010.

Interview

There is a HUman Resources Interview and you then interview with the department. The department ultimately makes the decision. You will have to go through a background and drug test. Once you have successfully completed those, you will then be hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you exceeded a guests expectations.   Answer Question

Interview

Came in for an interview and was there for about 15-20 mins. Gave my resume and the manager did most of the talking. She explained what I will be doing there and which restaurant I would be working at. They were in need of people so as a result i was hired on the spot