Troy International Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Troy International

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Very brief phone interview asking briefly about my background and whether I had any sales or marketing experience. The interview is a full unpaid observation day followed by a final interview with the hiring manager. On the observation day I walked door to door in 18 degree weather watching the assistant manager at the office pitch 60-80 businesses, and close 2. When we stopped for lunch they did a breakdown of the compensation structure and typical earnings potential of the various positions up the ladder. The promotion model is very transparent. When we got back to the office the hiring manager puts a very large amount of pressure on you to start the very next day, almost making you believe that if you don't you won't have a job. Feel free to put pressure back on the manager at this point because if you haven't been asked to leave during the observation, you can have the job, if you want it.

Interview Questions

• On a questionnaire they had us fill out just prior to the final interview was the question "Do you want to work here?" with checkboxes for "yes and "no".   2 Answers

Negotiation

There is no negotiation as they have their entire business model already dialed down, and the position is offered in a "take it or leave it" kind of way.

Other Interview Reviews for Troy International

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Troy International (New York, NY).

Interview

Hiring is very rushed and vague. They make it seem like getting in is tough, but they hire everyone.

Negotiation

There offered upward mobility. What they failed to tell me is that I would have to lie and cheat to get there.