TruGreen Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lawn Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (Memphis, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

You get a phone call from a recruiter who will miss the appointment then call you on THEIR time. Then you go to your interview where they say you must be on time yet they run 20 minutes late. If you are a woman and applying for anything that requires physical labor, forget about wasting your time and gas. They always refer to their laborers as "my guys." They ask you maybe 4 questions and then send you on your way. They say you wait for a rejection email or a continuation interview. You will know within 2 hours by email if they want you because they are quick.
    Trugreen, you need to remove your so called EEOC jargon on the bottom of your emails. You are a sexist company and are horrible in trying to hide it.

Inside/Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TruGreen (Memphis, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

I came in for 2 separate interviews and was asked basic questions as well as given a run down of the job. They did not have any trick questions or crazy things like that.

Interview Questions

• How could you sell to someone who uses a cheaper lawn service?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

Several people in one room. You always have to wait for an interview. Most of the time a manager does not even interview you. Usually it is a "Team Leader" aka "Field Sales Supervisor"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to reach a goal?   1 Answer