TruGreen Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.3

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (Harrisburg, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

was easy. sat in a meeting room and talked more about the position and company itself. felt like a sales pitch. Everything that was told to me and the other applicant seemed nice. asked a few questions at the end and decided to give it a go.

Interview Questions

• Does this job seem like something youd be interested in?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TruGreen

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TruGreen in April 2017.

Interview

Was brought in for initial interview, which turned out to be a group presentation shared between sales and lawn techs. They start off to reveal that the position is door to door sales with py based on a base pay plus commission, which they are careful to not put on the actual job description online. The description also neglected to mention that during the off season they fire everyone, and you either live off savings or have to find another job. Afterward they break out into individual interviews.

Everyone was super nice, even offering an opportunity to leave part way through if it wasn't for you (I stuck around for the interview experience, always valuable).

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (Littleton, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy. Phone call interviews and moved on to 2 interview. Make sure you can pass a drug, criminal and motor vehicle report. Conducted by. Sales manager or field lead over the phone.

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (South Bend, IN).

Interview

Very unorganized, asked personal question and wanted information that had nothing to do with job. Was told that there would be three weeks of training and it was 3 days worth, half assed at that.

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TruGreen (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was actually the easiest part of my experience with the company. Once you respond to a call from the office manager, they will set you up for the 1st interview. If the 1st interview goes well you will then get asked to come back for a 2nd interview in which you will get interviewed by the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• What reason did you leave the last company you worked for?
      Why would you be a good candidate for the current position with the company?
      Can you re-enact a situation in which you solved a problem with a customer and were able to overcome with a sale or positive result.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walton Hills, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Walton Hills, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face interview, not very detailed. Most of the questions are generic and the job itself is not sugar coated. It is a job that has many benefits but do not outweigh the cons.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (Chattanooga, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

VERY friendly and transparent about the roll, responsibilities, possible conflicts and opportunities. Open for discussion and thorough. Genuine time getting to know me and my interpersonal skills qualifying me for a successful roll in sales.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a conflict with a manager you've had in the past?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked to fil out another application on there computers after creating a log in name and password. This included al the basics and asked for my resume again. After that i was asked to step into office and had a 10 min chat about my last positon and door to door sales, he may have convinced me to join!

Interview Questions

• Why I left my last position, or how was my last postion.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Fenton, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a long process. Met with Sales Mgr and General Mgr but, it was a great process. The whole office is really quite open and friendly. The process is long through the testing, and the actual interviews which are extensive and lengthy.

Interview Questions

• The questions were direct and open. Wanted to know about history and future expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

Several people in one room. You always have to wait for an interview. Most of the time a manager does not even interview you. Usually it is a "Team Leader" aka "Field Sales Supervisor"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to reach a goal?   1 Answer