TruGreen Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TruGreen Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at TruGreen

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Gaithersburg, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

Very brief interview with sales manager.
Following interview with General Manager, will ask sales scenerios questions. Easy interview process. Company desperate to hire anybody with or without sales experience!

Both interviews lasted all but 15 minutes each. They don't tell you that you start as hourly and switch everyone to salary as to not pay sales reps overtime.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TruGreen

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked to fil out another application on there computers after creating a log in name and password. This included al the basics and asked for my resume again. After that i was asked to step into office and had a 10 min chat about my last positon and door to door sales, he may have convinced me to join!

Interview Questions

• Why I left my last position, or how was my last postion.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TruGreen (Macon, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then prompted to fill out an application via their career website. Regional manager did a phone interview,, then called to schedule an in person interview. Call lines were down and the manager got fired so I have no idea

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Fenton, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a long process. Met with Sales Mgr and General Mgr but, it was a great process. The whole office is really quite open and friendly. The process is long through the testing, and the actual interviews which are extensive and lengthy.

Interview Questions

• The questions were direct and open. Wanted to know about history and future expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (Hagerstown, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Its a two step interview process, wasn't too awful I suppose. They took a very long time to get through the process. They kept postponing dates and things of that nature and when I tried to call in, all of my calls were redirected to the call center.

Interview Questions

• 'What does Integrity mean to you?'   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alcoa, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TruGreen (Alcoa, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

Sales manager called to ask if interested in having an interview for outside sales position with TruGreen. Set up interview day and time. First action was to watch a video job introduction and then interview with the sales manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time during your sales career when you had to help save an account with an upset customer. What was the end result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loganville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Loganville, GA).

Interview

2 part interview if the first one likes you then you receive a call within a week for a second interview. Talked about my ability to work long hours in the outdoors and in the elements. Not too difficult eventually you will have to learn and develop a sales pitch, the interview lasted about 10 - 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a job where you had to meet a quota?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wixom, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (Wixom, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Very through interview process. Had to go thru 3 interviews. They also completed a background check, had to do a drug test, and they ran my motor vehicle record. I thought the process was smooth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

Very basic. No questions asked. They were desperate for workers. Do not apply if you have a college degree and want it to matter. Simply want someone to take low pay for a 4 year degree. Would of liked it to be a higher pay. Was not interested in the door to door sales aspect of it.

Interview Questions

Low pay. Did not want to do door to door sales. Didn't respect my 4 year degree.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Initial interview is an overview of company expectations and thorough job description. Do your homework and research the company's history. Know how long in business, how many customers nationwide, etc.