TruGreen Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TruGreen Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (Harrisburg, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

was easy. sat in a meeting room and talked more about the position and company itself. felt like a sales pitch. Everything that was told to me and the other applicant seemed nice. asked a few questions at the end and decided to give it a go.

Interview Questions

• Does this job seem like something youd be interested in?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TruGreen

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TruGreen in April 2017.

Interview

Was brought in for initial interview, which turned out to be a group presentation shared between sales and lawn techs. They start off to reveal that the position is door to door sales with py based on a base pay plus commission, which they are careful to not put on the actual job description online. The description also neglected to mention that during the off season they fire everyone, and you either live off savings or have to find another job. Afterward they break out into individual interviews.

Everyone was super nice, even offering an opportunity to leave part way through if it wasn't for you (I stuck around for the interview experience, always valuable).

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (South Bend, IN).

Interview

Very unorganized, asked personal question and wanted information that had nothing to do with job. Was told that there would be three weeks of training and it was 3 days worth, half assed at that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walton Hills, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Walton Hills, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face interview, not very detailed. Most of the questions are generic and the job itself is not sugar coated. It is a job that has many benefits but do not outweigh the cons.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked to fil out another application on there computers after creating a log in name and password. This included al the basics and asked for my resume again. After that i was asked to step into office and had a 10 min chat about my last positon and door to door sales, he may have convinced me to join!

Interview Questions

• Why I left my last position, or how was my last postion.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Fenton, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a long process. Met with Sales Mgr and General Mgr but, it was a great process. The whole office is really quite open and friendly. The process is long through the testing, and the actual interviews which are extensive and lengthy.

Interview Questions

• The questions were direct and open. Wanted to know about history and future expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

Several people in one room. You always have to wait for an interview. Most of the time a manager does not even interview you. Usually it is a "Team Leader" aka "Field Sales Supervisor"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to reach a goal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loganville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Loganville, GA).

Interview

2 part interview if the first one likes you then you receive a call within a week for a second interview. Talked about my ability to work long hours in the outdoors and in the elements. Not too difficult eventually you will have to learn and develop a sales pitch, the interview lasted about 10 - 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a job where you had to meet a quota?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (Hagerstown, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Its a two step interview process, wasn't too awful I suppose. They took a very long time to get through the process. They kept postponing dates and things of that nature and when I tried to call in, all of my calls were redirected to the call center.

Interview Questions

• 'What does Integrity mean to you?'   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Baltimore, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and casual. First I applied online, then I answered their phone call for an interview. I showed up for the interview early and they let me in to answer some questions. We talked for about an hour discussing my previous work experience and how it would help me succeed then I was offered the position.