TruGreen Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.2

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (New York, NY).

Interview

2 interviews one with sales manager then general Manger asked typical questions about yourself and sales questions and are you willing to work late and weekends if sales are met for the week

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to workeep under hard conditions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TruGreen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Completed online application on their computer, then interviewed with the sales manager. He was very personable and made me very comfortable. I had to wait a while before the interview but they were interviewing lots of people.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Blanc, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Grand Blanc, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

This is basically a door-to-door sales job. If they tell you it's a full-time job it may be true in some places but if it snows where you live guess what you're out of work. 12 hours a day including weekends.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had a problem talking to strangers   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TruGreen (Franklin, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Nice people, straight forward and to the point. They tell you what to expect and what is required of you in a nice and easy way. Explained the pay structure and sales territory that is involved.

Interview Questions

• To take a drug/background test.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Morrisville, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

There was no phone interview. I went in and met personally with the Sales Manager. On the way to his office, I passed through the "pit" where all the sales agent sit at open desks. The job as described was to sell TruGreen service plans on the phone during the winter months and then move to outside door-to-door sales in early spring and throughout the rest of the year. I was told that 100 doors per day were mandatory. There is a sales quota to be met, of course. The sales manager asked me to come back to meet with his boss as a second interview but I declined because I am not interested in knocking on doors.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Sign in, one on one format explanation of the job responsibilities and the about 20 interview questions asked. Mostly about past job experiences and how you handled yourself in the situation being asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Wales, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (Lake Wales, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

My first interview went well. The lower position guy that interviewed me told me I should be good and that they would give me a call within the next week. I didn't get a call for like 2 weeks. I kept reaching out to them through email but they ignored me and called me back when it was convient for them.

Interview Questions

• Why did you quit your last job?   1 Answer
    • They ask you to sell a pen in 1st interview. Then 2nd interview the head guy told me to pretend to sell their product to someone who has other service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TruGreen (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

got called a couple of days after applying. Sat in the office and they talked about the services they offer and the pay structure. Asked simple questions like, "why are you interested?", why would you be a good fit, etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about us?
      What would make you a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ypsilanti, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at TruGreen (Ypsilanti, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

They were very friendly and accommodating with a scheduling conflict I had at the time of my interview. This was a first interview which basically explained what the position entails, the expectations, hours and and requirements for employment to include: drug screen, background check, clean driving record and your own transportation.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work Saturday's to meet the wkly sales goal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick, short interview with normal interview questions. Interviewer was nice and very energetic. The entire interview from start to finish only lasted about 30 minutes. Went over the position, salary and projected schedule, if accepted.