TruckPro Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 5 interviews

Interviews at TruckPro

Positive100%
Recruiter50%
Employee Referral50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TruckPro

TruckPro

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TruckPro in Jun 2018

Interview

I didn’t apply for the opportunity but I’m glad a recruiter contacted me. She explained the opportunity in detail and why TruckPro is a good place to work. Next she scheduled me to speak with a manager which was very informative phone call. Due to my current work schedule I couldn’t come into the store location for 2 weeks but when I did I was impressed with how informative they were. It took a little while to get through the process because there was also another phone interview with somebody at their corporate office anda a background check and test but I eventually got the job. If I had not had another job during this process I’d say it took too long but in the end I was satisfied because I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • How I’m successful in sales
    Answer Question
  • Difficult sales or customers
  • How I had worked as part of a team
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TruckPro

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TruckPro (Greensboro, NC) in May 2012

Interview

Process took place after being employed for nearly 2 years. I was sent to Memphis to meet with several people. Each of which asked questions and always asked if I had any concerns.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions due to my continued employment with the company. This interview was more of a formality.
Be the first to find this interview helpful