True Homes, USA New Home Sales Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

True Homes, USA New Home Sales Counselor Interview Questions

2.5

New Home Sales Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at True Homes, USA in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long, too long in my opinion. I have about 13 years of new home sales experience. I was taken through 1 phone screening, 1 personality profile exam, 4 different interviews with the same sales manager, 1 interview with one of the regional execs, and ANOTHER interview with the same sales manager. The questions were pretty standard for a sales job and nothing too innovative.

Interview Questions

• When did you exceed a customer's expectations?   1 Answer

Honestly, I felt the leadership was weak and would tend to search for an area to blame, instead of working together with sales counselors to find solutions. The sales manager I interviewed with turned me off from the company. After 4 interviews with her, I asked the question: "There has been a significant amount of turnover here in the Charlotte market. What has been the dominating factor in most people leaving and what has the company's response been?" The response: "Well, they weren't the right people." I think this is an appropriate interview question after having been through nearly a half dozen conversations with the company. I always approach an interview as a first date and try to determine if the company's culture is a good fit. I've known several former employees that have left and I respect them. For a sales manager to place the onus for poor corporate culture and low morale on the sales counselors she's supposed to lead was a turn off. If you're new, this would be a great place to start but be careful because it will burn you out. If you're someone with experience and understands the difference between a leadership team and a boss then it ultimately may not be a good fit for you.

Other Interview Reviews for True Homes, USA

New Home Sales Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at True Homes, USA (Charlotte, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Had to go through three interviews for getting the final interview. Everybody was friendly and knowledgeable however if you are an intelligent and independent thinker
    Learn to lie on the personality test.. Honestly will not get you hired.

Interview Questions