True Media Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at True Media

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at True Media

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at True Media (Columbia, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

I was debriefed on the company's business and duties as an intern with other applicants in the conference room. Then I had an one-on-one interview with one of the current employees. The interview lasted 15 minutes or so.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for True Media

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Media (Columbia, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with their Director of Digital Media one on one. It wasn't as extensive of an interviewing process as they have for full time positions since I really only had one interview and got the spot. Overall, the interview wasn't too intimidating, but it also wasn't an easy interview. I definitely needed to prep ahead of time to be successful.

Interview Questions

• What skills I had and what skills I wanted to develop further as an intern.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at True Media (Columbia, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

I was briefed along with four other candidates in one of the agency's conference rooms, given a background about the agency their clients and the work they do. We then were interviewed by a current employe one-on-one.