True Partners Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (San Jose, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied through college career website. The 1st round (30 minutes) was on-campus with a Senior Manager, it was mostly a conversational-based interview, not a lot of technical questions. The 2nd round was on-site in San Jose (superday), and interviewed with basically the whole office staff. There was a case study, presentation, and 3 sets of group interviews which are mostly behavioral questions. Overall good experience, interviewers are really nice people.

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with human resources. At the end of the call, I was told I would be moving on to an office interview. Two weeks later, I came into the office and interviewed with a staff, manager, and partner. A couple weeks later, I found out I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview for the first round and an on-site interview for the second round. The on-site interview took a whole day. I had a group interview in the morning and group exercise in the afternoon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

First round - phone interview, about 20 minutes, basic questions. Second round - group interview, almost whole day. I had three round group interviews in the morning and a group exercise in the afternoon which included a group presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Berkeley, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was more like a conversation. The interviewer was nice and caring, but there were not many positions open when I applied. Overall, I enjoyed the interview although I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage stress?
      What do you see yourself within 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I applied through on campus recruiting and after meeting the managing director I was called for in-office interview. I had two 30 mins interview with manager and director. I thought the interviews were very positive but didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were stuck in a situation?
      Why Tax?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Melville, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was about two hours long and I met with five different People ranging from consultant to managing director. They were very friendly and happy to talk to me about the company. They gave me an overview of the company and what I would be doing. They showed me around the office and introduced to the other employees that I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I thought I would be able to bring to the company, and how what I have learned in college would be able to help me preform the tasks that I would be assigned.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Melville, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was about two hours long and I was interviewed by five different people. The people that interview me ranged from Managing Director to a Staff member. This was helpful and interesting because I was able to ask someone at each level what the job would be like.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

On campus interview with 2 Managers/Directors followed by an in office interview with the rest of the Managers/Directors. You sit with each one in their office for about 30 minutes and they tell you about the company and ask you questions. They take you out to a nice lunch and show you the downtown Tampa area a bit followed by your closing interview with another Managing Director. You will receive an e-mail within the next few weeks with an answer.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan? What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a very positive experience interviewing with TPC. I found the firm at my university's career fair and I immediately liked the people I met. I was invited for an on campus interview and then for an office visit. I loved the office culture and felt as though I fit in with it. I rated the interview as "easy," although I feel as though the most important part is that I felt very comfortable through the interview process, which in turn made it easy to have a conversation with my interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions I got were based on my résumé, but also a lot of my interviews were simply casual conversations. Through the interviews, I was able to gain insight on the culture of the firm. The questions I encountered ranged from what I wished to gain from an internship to where I would travel if I were allowed one trip anywhere in the world.   Answer Question