True Partners Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

True Partners Consulting Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

speak with 5-6 different managers discussing different topics. They are very nice to you and willing to listen to your concerns and questions. They took you to lunch and dinner as well.

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with human resources. At the end of the call, I was told I would be moving on to an office interview. Two weeks later, I came into the office and interviewed with a staff, manager, and partner. A couple weeks later, I found out I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview for the first round and an on-site interview for the second round. The on-site interview took a whole day. I had a group interview in the morning and group exercise in the afternoon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

First round - phone interview, about 20 minutes, basic questions. Second round - group interview, almost whole day. I had three round group interviews in the morning and a group exercise in the afternoon which included a group presentation.

Unclaimed Property Consultant Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through on-campus university recruiting. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

The On-campus interview was mostly behavioral based. The In-house interview was a unique experience, consisting of short 15 min interviews with 3 managers and a partner. Later on, I participated with other candidates in a team-building exercise, which mostly tests your ability to communicate, think critically, and work under pressure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The campus recruiter contacted me first for a phone screen. I passed; it was a pleasant conversation. Then they called me in for office interview. It was a whole day group interview where I got to compete & cooperate with other 10+ interviewees for the intern position. We firstly got into small group for 3 rounds and basically met everyone in the office, and they asked us for behavioral questions and questions based on resume. In the afternoon, it was a group activity / presentation case study.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I applied through on campus recruiting and after meeting the managing director I was called for in-office interview. I had two 30 mins interview with manager and director. I thought the interviews were very positive but didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were stuck in a situation?
      Why Tax?   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL).

Interview

One on campus interview. If you make it to the second round, you attend an office visit whi ch includes 5 back to back interviews with managers. The interviews were very conversational. Everyone was very welcoming and easy to talk to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Two back-to-back interviews with senior associates who are so friendly and not much older than you. So we had a good conversation. Everything is behavioral. You just relax and they simply just want to get to know you. The location of the company is on wall street which is awesome. You'll definitely like it!

Full-time Position Out of College Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The first round of interviews was conducted on campus after the career fair. It was a one on one interview that lasted half an hour.The next interviews happened at the Chicago office a couple of weeks later. Here, there were six thirty-minute interviews, all with different people. All interviews were one on one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume?   Answer Question