True Partners Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (San Jose, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

First there is a screening phone interview and if you pass, they invite you for a in person group interview. The group interview is all day and consists of panel interview and group exercise.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL).

Interview

One on campus interview. If you make it to the second round, you attend an office visit whi ch includes 5 back to back interviews with managers. The interviews were very conversational. Everyone was very welcoming and easy to talk to.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Berkeley, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Apply through handshake, scheduled a on campus interview. Easy behavior questions. Great experience overall. Asked about the background and went through the resume. Asked to identify the weakness and strength of yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in September 2008.

Interview

The ask alot of behavioral questions. The employees seemed very stale, but hey, it is a tax office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

On campus interview. The first question is to ask me about TCP's website design and why do I want to work there.
    Asked me about three accomplishments I achieved
    Ask about my conflict with my co-workers and how to solve it.
    Ask my internship experience with financial services
    What do I know about tax
    The whole interview is about 45 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening where they went over the structure of the company, the details of the position and my related experience. Invited for an in-office interview. They scheduled three candidates to interview at the same time. We each met with a separate staff member for 30 minutes and then switched.

Interview Questions

• The questions generally were nothing out of the ordinary. The interview was more conversational than a hypothetical question and answer. Typical questions were how would you prepare for this type of case or how would you handle a dissatisfied client?   Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

Interview

I apply through our college career center. Actually I attend job fair that is why i got my interview on campus.
    The interviewer is a partner who is really nice to everybody. I did ask about my friends they have no idea about the result of their interview. This guy is not following standard interview questions, such as tell me about yourself, walk me through your resume. He did not ask any behavior questions either. We just talk about my interest on international tax and future opportunities in this practice area. We talk about my personal interest and just a little about my current job.

Unfortunately, I did not get opportunity to the 2nd round interview.

Interview Questions

• I would say he ask me about what do you do if you get this internship ( because i have a part time job at that time). I think I did bad for this question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 6 people during the office visit from 9 am to 12 pm. After the interview, we had lunch with staff and employees at TPC. Everyone is friendly and nice. Interviews are very conversational and relaxed, except for one manager who keeps asking me basic behavioral questions from a list. Maybe she did that on purpose but man she was mean.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

There were just basic behavioral questions. I had to go through 6 interviews. I went through 2 rounds of interviews and was introduced through career fair. We interviewed, then mingled, and had lunch with interns and interviewers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Berkeley, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I got this interview through applying from my school's career site. The interview itself was conducted at my school's career center. The interview was 30 minutes long and consisted of the standard "introduce yourself" followed by the typical behavioral questions. The interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to. The interviewer said that I was very qualified and a good talker, and then asked me why I was still searching for a job, which caught me off guard. However I liked the interview overall.