True Partners Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at True Partners Consulting

2.8

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was brilliant, people were very welcoming and they were fun to talk to. They also gave us a close to real-life case to do and it certainly gave me a better understanding of what the firm will be doing once i start work. So it was very good.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a most recent problem you have faced and how to solve it ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I had 30 mins x 6 interviews (for 3 hours with 6 different people).
    Very relaxed.
    I really loved their interview process since it was like 'communicating' with them rather than just 'Questions and Answers.'
    They really want to know more outside of your resume.
    People in TPC are so wonderful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Two back-to-back interviews with senior associates who are so friendly and not much older than you. So we had a good conversation. Everything is behavioral. You just relax and they simply just want to get to know you. The location of the company is on wall street which is awesome. You'll definitely like it!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The campus recruiter contacted me first for a phone screen. I passed; it was a pleasant conversation. Then they called me in for office interview. It was a whole day group interview where I got to compete & cooperate with other 10+ interviewees for the intern position. We firstly got into small group for 3 rounds and basically met everyone in the office, and they asked us for behavioral questions and questions based on resume. In the afternoon, it was a group activity / presentation case study.

Tax Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied through college - first-round of the interview - second-round of group interview and presentation. The process takes around three weeks. The first-round of the interview includes behavioral questions. The second-round of the interview includes a presentation and group interview with the whole office.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

speak with 5-6 different managers discussing different topics. They are very nice to you and willing to listen to your concerns and questions. They took you to lunch and dinner as well.

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Champaign, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied through campus career services. First round interview was on campus. Interview was mostly conversational tone, very easy to talk to interviewer. Asked questions about how I heard of the firm, why I chose accounting as a major, why I am interested in tax over audit.

Tax Intern Interview

Interview

interviewed with a tax partner through campus recruiting

Tax Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (San Jose, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Got through 1st Round interview- they asked me simple questions regarding schoolwork, what did I like about tax, what did I know about their company etc etc.
    Process lasted about 30 minutes, told me they would give me a call/email if I made it to second round.
    Got one next day, will be going to second round interview soon on-site.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions regarding federal tax laws and individual taxation   Answer Question

SummerProgram Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

First went through a 30-minute phone screening. Then was emailed an invitation for group internal at their Los Angeles office about 2 weeks later. Since I applied for a position in San Jose, the San Jose team actually flew down to meet us in person. They were very friendly and helpful. We were given a group case study to work followed by an hour-long group interview.