True Partners Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at True Partners Consulting

2.8

Sort:

Summer Internship Consultant Interview

Interview

On campus interview with a senior consultant. Interview is mainly about behavioral questions. For example, why tax not auditing; why choose True Partners; What working experience do you have. The whole process was quite casual and the interviewer was very friendly. It was like a chat.

Unclaimed Property Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting in September 2014.

Interview

Contacted recruiters at campus career fair in the fall of 2014. Discussed some aspects of the job with one of the associates, and exchanged information. Ended up securing an interview the following week. Interview was very relaxed. Basically just asked me to go through my resume and we just talked about myself and the company the remainder of the time. No other questions followed. Interviewer was very calming and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume?   1 Answer

Unclaimed Property Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at True Partners Consulting in October 2014.

Interview

I got the interview at the career center on campus. A senior manager interviewed me. He asked me 4-5 questions based on my resume. No trick questions. It took only about 20 minutes. It was my first interview and I was super nervous. I guess that's one of the reason I got rejected.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

On campus interview followed by interactive group interview onsite. The group interview was very unique. We did short 15 min interviews with multiple employees around the office, and also participated with other candidates in a team-building exercise. This may sound intimidating, but it was honestly a lot of fun. I left the interview wanting the job more than ever, and I got it!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Full-time Position Out of College Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The first round of interviews was conducted on campus after the career fair. It was a one on one interview that lasted half an hour.The next interviews happened at the Chicago office a couple of weeks later. Here, there were six thirty-minute interviews, all with different people. All interviews were one on one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Unclaimed Property Consultant Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through on-campus university recruiting. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

The On-campus interview was mostly behavioral based. The In-house interview was a unique experience, consisting of short 15 min interviews with 3 managers and a partner. Later on, I participated with other candidates in a team-building exercise, which mostly tests your ability to communicate, think critically, and work under pressure.

Unclaimed Property Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview, and then was asked to come for second round interviews at the office. The office was just an all-around positive vibe and the people were amazing. I didn't get the job, but the time and experience I had while I was there was amazing!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in March 2013.

Interview

Had an on campus interview, the interviewers were pretty nice and friendly. The major part of the interview was a walk through of resume and they asked my past experience in other interns. They were also interested in the school project I did.

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piga Chica (Chile)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Piga Chica (Chile)) in October 2015.

Interview

I had a preliminary interview at UIC through the uiccareers website. They got back to me within a day to schedule an in-firm interview. They were very inviting and open to all questions. Everyone was very nice. I interviewed with 5 people for about 30 minutes each. The time literally flew. The conversations were very free flowing and it was more of me getting to know the firm and the people rather than a formal interview.