True Partners Consulting Tax Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

True Partners Consulting Tax Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at True Partners Consulting

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in September 2008.

Interview

The ask alot of behavioral questions. The employees seemed very stale, but hey, it is a tax office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for True Partners Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

On campus interview. The first question is to ask me about TCP's website design and why do I want to work there.
    Asked me about three accomplishments I achieved
    Ask about my conflict with my co-workers and how to solve it.
    Ask my internship experience with financial services
    What do I know about tax
    The whole interview is about 45 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening where they went over the structure of the company, the details of the position and my related experience. Invited for an in-office interview. They scheduled three candidates to interview at the same time. We each met with a separate staff member for 30 minutes and then switched.

Interview Questions

• The questions generally were nothing out of the ordinary. The interview was more conversational than a hypothetical question and answer. Typical questions were how would you prepare for this type of case or how would you handle a dissatisfied client?   Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

Interview

I apply through our college career center. Actually I attend job fair that is why i got my interview on campus.
    The interviewer is a partner who is really nice to everybody. I did ask about my friends they have no idea about the result of their interview. This guy is not following standard interview questions, such as tell me about yourself, walk me through your resume. He did not ask any behavior questions either. We just talk about my interest on international tax and future opportunities in this practice area. We talk about my personal interest and just a little about my current job.

Unfortunately, I did not get opportunity to the 2nd round interview.

Interview Questions

• I would say he ask me about what do you do if you get this internship ( because i have a part time job at that time). I think I did bad for this question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 6 people during the office visit from 9 am to 12 pm. After the interview, we had lunch with staff and employees at TPC. Everyone is friendly and nice. Interviews are very conversational and relaxed, except for one manager who keeps asking me basic behavioral questions from a list. Maybe she did that on purpose but man she was mean.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

There were just basic behavioral questions. I had to go through 6 interviews. I went through 2 rounds of interviews and was introduced through career fair. We interviewed, then mingled, and had lunch with interns and interviewers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Berkeley, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I got this interview through applying from my school's career site. The interview itself was conducted at my school's career center. The interview was 30 minutes long and consisted of the standard "introduce yourself" followed by the typical behavioral questions. The interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to. The interviewer said that I was very qualified and a good talker, and then asked me why I was still searching for a job, which caught me off guard. However I liked the interview overall.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was brilliant, people were very welcoming and they were fun to talk to. They also gave us a close to real-life case to do and it certainly gave me a better understanding of what the firm will be doing once i start work. So it was very good.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a most recent problem you have faced and how to solve it ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I had 30 mins x 6 interviews (for 3 hours with 6 different people).
    Very relaxed.
    I really loved their interview process since it was like 'communicating' with them rather than just 'Questions and Answers.'
    They really want to know more outside of your resume.
    People in TPC are so wonderful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Two back-to-back interviews with senior associates who are so friendly and not much older than you. So we had a good conversation. Everything is behavioral. You just relax and they simply just want to get to know you. The location of the company is on wall street which is awesome. You'll definitely like it!