True Partners Consulting Unclaimed Property Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

True Partners Consulting Unclaimed Property Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at True Partners Consulting

2.7

Unclaimed Property Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting in September 2014.

Interview

Contacted recruiters at campus career fair in the fall of 2014. Discussed some aspects of the job with one of the associates, and exchanged information. Ended up securing an interview the following week. Interview was very relaxed. Basically just asked me to go through my resume and we just talked about myself and the company the remainder of the time. No other questions followed. Interviewer was very calming and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for True Partners Consulting

Unclaimed Property Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at True Partners Consulting in October 2014.

Interview

I got the interview at the career center on campus. A senior manager interviewed me. He asked me 4-5 questions based on my resume. No trick questions. It took only about 20 minutes. It was my first interview and I was super nervous. I guess that's one of the reason I got rejected.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

On campus interview followed by interactive group interview onsite. The group interview was very unique. We did short 15 min interviews with multiple employees around the office, and also participated with other candidates in a team-building exercise. This may sound intimidating, but it was honestly a lot of fun. I left the interview wanting the job more than ever, and I got it!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment?   1 Answer