True Religion Brand Jeans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

70 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Very professional, On Time, Not too long, Not strange questions very straight forward retail interview, and I ended up getting and accepting the position. The questions were very regular like, many brand focused questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my knowledge of the brand, and why I wanted to work at True Religion.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Recruiter emailed me about 2 weeks after applying asking to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was brief and mainly about my resume. Recruiter sent a follow up email scheduling a date and time for an interview.

In person interview was not great. Meet with 4 people - Accounting Manager, Staff Accountant, Inventory Manager, and Controller. One of the managers is new to managing and the company. She did not know about the position or any general questions. The vibe from everyone else was not great either.

Also, the position they posted did not truly exist. They claim it is a "rotational program" but it is not. The position is for "Direct to consumer accounting" and is mainly dealing with their leases/rent. It is not a true rotational program. You may be trained in other areas to help cover for people who take vacations/sick time/etc.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

They first call you set you up with an interview within the next couple days then you arrive to a Wordy and lengthy group interview. It's just to make sure you're the right fit!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans.

Interview

Quick interview, lasted about 5 minutes. Store manager did the interview, and mention he would speak to the co-manager for a second interview. After a few questions, he let me know that I had the job and would begin on-boarding the following week.

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans (Merrimack, NH) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial interview is with Store Manager which is extremely simple and laid back. Second interview is with the district manager which is much tougher. If they like you, they send you to the corporate recruiter which is usually over the phone. This third part is basically the same as the second but a little bit longer.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans.

Interview

I applied online. I was called the next day to schedule an in person interview. I interviewed with the store manager. Immediately after the interview concluded, I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Estero, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans (Estero, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I was a frequent shopper I was already familiar with the brand. The interview was quick because of the fact I was constantly in the store and I built a sort of friendship with the employer. After the interview, I was sent a background check link and following the approval of that came an offer email. The last thing was coming in for a shift where I did online training on the handbook and paper work alongside actually working on the sales floor.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans (Miami, FL).

Interview

Walked in with my resume and proclaimed my desire to work there (anywhere at the time honestly) but seemed like a good place to enter the retail world, got a call within a few days for an interview, met with the both assistant managers and had about a 20min conversation with some basic questions, then some private questions (just about my background a what brought me to america and such) and got a call the next day offering me the position

Interview Questions

• If you made a mistake at work, how would handle it?   1 Answer
    • What would bring to the team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. The interviewer came out and told me that we were just waiting on the other manager to leave the back before we could come back so he started the interview on the floor that way I wasn't just standing there doing nothing. He gave me a scenario that he was shopping for a pair of tight jeans for his girlfriend and I had to pick something out for him with the right size also. Then we went to the back and the questions were very simple he asked if I ever owned a pair of Trues and I told him no and he said he didn't either before he started working there but now he loves them and I would too and that it was okay that I never owned a pair. The interview was very conversation like and chill. I got the job on the spot and he said he was going to send the background check email right away and I got the email as soon as I got out to my car in the parking lot. After the background check was complete he called telling me they sent the email with my job details and offer and I just needed to accept so I could get started immediately. I declined the offer because the pay was only $8.75 even though I had many years of retail experience that all paid way more then that.

Interview Questions

• What was your least favorite part about your last job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

it was short and concise. It was a group interview so I must have state out as I was the only person offered a job. They asked one question then let about about 5 people answer it and then changed the question for the remaining 5 people to answer.

Interview Questions

• What is something you've done that your proud of?   1 Answer