True Religion Brand Jeans Keyholder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

True Religion Brand Jeans Keyholder Interview Questions

2.4

Keyholder Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and also went into the store to speak with the manager. I interviewed with the store manager a week later. She notified me and asked me to come in for a second interview with the District Manager. After interviewing with the District Manager I was asked to interview with another store manager in the district. After my third interview I was offered the position. The time frame was approximately two weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for True Religion Brand Jeans

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans (Carlsbad, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Process was pretty smooth and did not take much time. I applied online on a Tuesday, they got back to me the next day, and I had an interview scheduled that same week. The manager at the location I went to was very nice and friendly, she made it very easy to open up to her and have a genuine interview with her. I was not able to get a job offer due to my limited availability.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be the right candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans (Tucson, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied in person, the manager reviewed my application and scheduled an interview with me right then. I then later had a lengthy interview with the manager, who then scheduled me a phone interview with their district manager. The manager was very interested in me but and the district manager stated this, after interviewing with the district manager he said would get back to me but they never did. I even called him personally and left a message but did not hear anything back.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is most important for us to find in a True Religion employee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans (Tucson, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied and the manager setup an interview with me right away, the interview was pretty lengthy, lots of normal questions about past experience and she explained the company and more info about the store. She then scheduled me to have a phone interview with the district manager and the phone interview went well and he asked me lots of questions and wanted to learn more about me. He said the manager would contact me soon and i never heard back from them. They seemed very interested and then never got back to me like they said they would.

Interview Questions

• They were all pretty generic questions, the district manager wanted as much detail as possible.   Answer Question

Keyholder Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at True Religion Brand Jeans in May 2011.

Interview

One interview with the DM and one interview with Store Manager. Pretty easy, each only lasted about 10 minutes. Asked a few basic interview questions, not structured like reading from a manual though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

accepted offer, should have tried to negotiate for slightly higher pay I think.